• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: That's what you did last round, destroying it :p There's one grappling with Raivon's demon, and there's the pyrogeek firing at Wrahn.
Also when posting actions, please include an IC post and an OOC detailing what you do (Suit lasers; Attack + X, damage Y)

Wrahn

First Post
Rob looks at the fire eyed geek, "Why are you attacking us? Are you crazy?" Rob watches him carefully waiting for him to act, hoping to counter his attack with a gout of water.

OOC: Readying action to attempt to use create 5 (water) to counter his fire power

Raivon

First Post
"It didn't work!" Shocked, Raivon flies beside D and tries again.
"Come on boy, come play."
She stares seductively at the red eyed man attempting to lure him over to her a D.
"Get ready D, I am going to bring the fun to you!"

OOC:
Use Charm on red-eyed man

Jemal

Adventurer
*Need [MENTION=6675475]BBs[/MENTION], [MENTION=6699311]D'Raven[/MENTION], [MENTION=13744]dream66_[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]

D'Raven

First Post
"Ghaaa... The hell?" D'Raven shakes as his skin dries, cracks and be comes red. Glaring at the pyro he begins to snarl. "Get me while I wasn't looking why... I .... Otta..." He notices the girls are healed of the damage they took. ":):):):) my life. Really? I've heard of damage sponges before but this really sucks. Someone is gonna pay for this if I don't actually get a power I want." With a sigh he picks the sword back up and sets his chains dancing.

[sblock=OoC] regen kicks in taking the -1 toughness from each giving me -2, standard action deflection.[/sblock]

dream66_

First Post
"Think that can do anything about my clothes?"

With that Diana telekineticaly picks up a heavy display and throws it at the red eyed man.

OOC:
Ranged Combat (Telekinesis) 6 (Dex 1 + 5) Damage +4

"And that's for lighting me ON FIRE!"

BBs

First Post
Seeing as the other demon is pinned down by a greater demon, Scott decides to aim for the red eyed flamethrower man. He sets his lasers to stun, and fires!

[sblock=Combat Stats]
Offenses:
-Initiative: +0
-Melee Attack: +5 attack, +5 damage
Ranged attack: +4 attack, +6 damage

Defenses:
-Dodge: Enhanced 5
-Parry: 5
-Toughness: 5
-Fort: 5
-Will: Enhanced 5

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So everyone ganging up on that chabon? Alright, I can do that." Juan remarks oddly, as he focuses his attention above the head of the target, where hundred of small blue, razor sharp knives appear and shower over the helpless guy.

Area damage: DC 18

Jemal

Adventurer
Lin tries once more to seduce the pyro, but he seems too distracted by the fight at the moment.
Pyro looks to Rob "Crazy? You're the one who's Crazy, siding with that armoured looser! We could rule EVERYTHING, you just didn't pick the right side!" He screams and launches another wave of Fire to wash over Rob, but a huge gout of water intercepts the fire, creating a large cloud of steam that obscures vision for a few seconds before it begins floating away..
The Pyro's eyes go wide as Scott's Lasers blast through the last of the steam, disipating what's left and catching him in the hip, spinning the villain around.
Juan's knife shower appears but the Pyro manages to avoid most of them, suffering only a few small scrapes as he struggles back to his feet.

Alzoll and the Hezrou remain locked in combat, but the Glabrezu is obviously winning.

OOC: Pyro being distracted from the charm is just descriptive, in rules terms he just made the will save.. again.
Diana misses, Rob's counter works, Scott hits and Pyro fails save (2 degrees: Bruised and dazed), Pyro makes save vs Juan's attack.
Note to D'Raven : Rob and Jim also had 1 Bruise each. I'll let you decide if you were close enough to absorb those, just point it out in your next post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads