Jin Chi vs. Uziel

Jin Chi

First Post
Frustrated from losing the match and his money to the greedy Lu Bu, Jin Chi returns to the arena where he lost his first match to the legendary Orlandu.

"I am but a disgraced Yellow Belt, and the ogre magi Orlandu is now the respected leader of a dojo. Why have the fates forsaken me?"

Jin Chi
The Path of Honor
Yellow Belt-0

Signature Style: Blizzard
Dojo: Staff
Fists of Fury (x1)

Record: 2-4
Yen 3

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Heh, we both have the same record... 1-4. I just put up my own challenge thread -- I only have the time for a quick match. If you are willing to fight under the conditions I mention in it, post there and we can get started.

Darkwolf

First Post
A howl sounds from the distance. A wolf appears on the scene and morphs into a man.

"I'll accept the challenge if the offer still stands"

White Belt
0-0

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
The blind oracle approaches Jin Li.

"I have seen that it is our future to be opponents. Would you have me, or will you deny the call of destiny?"

Uziel the Sightless, Oracle of the Seven Pillars
Yellow Belt 0
Record:
1-0
Powers:Sig Style: Northstar
Fist of Fury
Dojo Style: Hammer

Yen:1

Jin Chi

First Post
After defeating Gray, Jin Chi bows to Uziel.

"I will fight you."

He smiles.

"Did you foresee winning or losing?"

I find your helper to be half-witted, your home to be squandered, and your experience to be negligible.

Lucias

First Post
"The future is never clear, much like the mind of a disgraced warrior. While I do not know the winner, I do know you will bleed!"

I find your dog to be mad, your cemetery to be unbearable, and your magic to be pathetic.

OOC: I'll be on for another 30-40 minutes ,but then I'll be off until around early evening.

Jin Chi

First Post
[Let us postpone this fight until another time then..... I'm going to be online all day at work, but not for the next 30-40 minutes.....]

Jin Chi bows and retracts his insult.

"I am sure your helper has both halves of his wit, your yen has been well-spent and your experience before now has been more than negligible."

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Well, if we get a judge quickly we can get a round or two in before I leave. Then I can be on in about 3 hours. We actually can probably finish this before evening.

Remove ads