Jin Chi vs. Uziel

Lucias

First Post
"I will yet break you, Jin Chi!" Uziel shouts as he launches into his next move. With the speed of a panther, Uziel pounces on where he hears his opponent's heartbeat delivering a quick one-two punch to his solar plexus. He then steps back into a defensive stance ready to absorb any blow.

The panther seeks with the ricefield; silences the chaos of the ki!

Jin Chi

First Post
Ducking down, Jin Chi seizes up a large stick and launches into his brutal staff dojo style.

Grabbing one end of the stick, Jin Chi starts to swirl the other end at his blind opponent, moving past his defenses and scattering his opponent's attacks.

He follows this up with a vicious slash, bring the stick in hard and fast at his opponent's face.

The staff completely scatters the island; parts the efforts of the vaccuum!

FISTS OF FURY!

The fox ravages the village; parries the punch of the comet!

Skarnkai

First Post
(DAMN good move Jin hehe)

*watches as Jin strikes he opponent with Fury and Skill*

3 Points Jin Chi. 2 Ricecakes Jin Chi, 1 Neutral

*tosses 3 sugared ricecakes to JinChi*

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi follows up his frenzy by diving in close to Uziel and sweeping his stick again at the warrior's face.

The vine swims close to the heavens; guards against the energy of the rosewood!

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Uh, wow! That was a great move...

Uziel reels from the onslaught he just experienced. He plays it up a bit, luring Jin Chi into a false sense of security before tederizeing him with a quick series of jabs to the body, much like the pain a thornbush would bring. He then prepares to misdirect Jin Chi's attacks.

The thorn strikes within the castle; redirects the roar of the air!

Skarnkai

First Post
Hmm. a Non-Existant Offence vs a Good Offense. and a Good Defense vs a Poor one.
I have to go with experience on this... which means...

Point and Match to Jin Chi *hands him a pure white ricecake*

Skarnkai

First Post
Jin Chi you advance to Yellow Belt 1. You have fought hard and overcome adversity.

Uziel you have fallen to the rank of Yellow Belt Dishonored 1. You are skilled and this should be a small blemish easily overcome.

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi bows to Uziel and the old judge....

"You fight well."

He tosses the stick down. "I'm going to have to get myself a staff."

Lucias

First Post
"A good match, Jin Chi. It seems that the stars have favored you. However, danger lies on your path if you stay your current course. This I have forseen! Just a little advice from your defeated opponent."

Good fight, Jin, and, might I say, what a move! At least I got a yen out of the deal...

Thanks for judging Skarnai!

Remove ads