Joe Manganiello's birthday party

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actor Joe Manganiello's birthday part was a few days ago. Guests included WotC's Nathan Stewart, Satine Phoenix, (and other folks!), and Chris Lindsay ran a D&D game for Joe and his friends. Lot of stuff on Twitter, Instagram, etc.

1.jpg
Photos from Chris Linday

Joe Manganiello "slays" his D&D character:

https://twitter.com/satinephoenix/status/1071795998920388608

Zardnaar

Legend
I had to google him to see who he was. Didn't recognise the photo above from his appearance in Tru Blood which I had seen.

Joe was on Colbert earlier this year promoting a new clothing line (which I think is based on D&D)
They spent the whole interview talking about D&D.

Colbert was having a hard time coming to terms with some of the changes made to the game since he last played :)

Yaarel

Mind Mage
I had to google him to see who he was. Didn't recognise the photo above from his appearance in Tru Blood which I had seen.

Manganiello is probably more famous for the Magic Mike movie. But Tru Blood, yeah. The fact that this scifi geek is also a sex symbol, is kinda awesome.

Ristamar

Adventurer
Manganiello is probably more famous for the Magic Mike movie. But Tru Blood, yeah. The fact that this scifi geek is also a sex symbol, is kinda awesome.

He also played Flash Thompson in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies. Made a Justice League post credits cameo as Deathstroke. Recently had a small role in the Rampage movie.

Nice! How many players have had their characters immortalized by Jeff Easley AND now in cake form?

Supposedly the Death Saves “Chapter 2” collection is coming this month. Looking forward to seeing it.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4