Joe Manganiello's birthday party

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actor Joe Manganiello's birthday part was a few days ago. Guests included WotC's Nathan Stewart, Satine Phoenix, (and other folks!), and Chris Lindsay ran a D&D game for Joe and his friends. Lot of stuff on Twitter, Instagram, etc.

1.jpg
Photos from Chris Linday

Joe Manganiello "slays" his D&D character:

https://twitter.com/satinephoenix/status/1071795998920388608

Zardnaar

Legend
I had to google him to see who he was. Didn't recognise the photo above from his appearance in Tru Blood which I had seen.

Joe was on Colbert earlier this year promoting a new clothing line (which I think is based on D&D)
They spent the whole interview talking about D&D.

Colbert was having a hard time coming to terms with some of the changes made to the game since he last played :)

Yaarel

He Mage
I had to google him to see who he was. Didn't recognise the photo above from his appearance in Tru Blood which I had seen.

Manganiello is probably more famous for the Magic Mike movie. But Tru Blood, yeah. The fact that this scifi geek is also a sex symbol, is kinda awesome.

Ristamar

Adventurer
Manganiello is probably more famous for the Magic Mike movie. But Tru Blood, yeah. The fact that this scifi geek is also a sex symbol, is kinda awesome.

He also played Flash Thompson in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies. Made a Justice League post credits cameo as Deathstroke. Recently had a small role in the Rampage movie.

Remove ads