John Wick NOT Dead

Crothian

First Post
That and widows have better things to do then post on message boards the day of their husbands death.

But I'm glad to have it confirmed false.

William Ronald

Explorer
I am glad to here that he is alive. It is disturbing when someone tries to pull this sort of nonsense.

I seem to recall someone doing the same sort of stunt about E. Gary Gygax on April 1st.

I hope John Wick and the people at rpg.net find the people behind this hoax and ban them from their boards. (I doubt legal remedies are possible.)

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Crothian said:
That and widows have better things to do then post on message boards the day of their husbands death.

But I'm glad to have it confirmed false.

Exactly the reason I didnt post on that thread. Same reason I didnt post last year when someone started the "Gygax is Dead" thread. (I even talked to him and asked him if he knew he was dead.)

Apparently some stupid people just do stuff for :):):):)s and giggles and think its amusing. Ah well.....

BeholderBurger

First Post
how come when I posted a reply with a self censored swear word I had my post removed and was sent a copy of the EN rules by E-Mail yet the administrator seems his is appropriate.

Hypocrisy!!!!!

Coik

First Post
If it's any consulation, I feel really :):):):)ty for posting that in the first place, particularly since I did indeed forget the "Wait for Confirmation" rule, and have spent the last hour or so hitting my head against the wall.

Remove ads