Joke Names you've never used...but want to.

Dracomortis

First Post
This doesn't count, as I have no intention of using it. Ever

During a gaming session one weekend that I didn't know about until an hour before it started, I wound up DMing. Since I was busy planning an impromptu campaign, I told the players to just make whatever characters they wanted and I'd find a way to work them in. One of them asked if they could have their rogue worship a non-core deity, and I said yes, thinking "What the hell, it's just flavor text for his class". The result?

A 300 pound halfling rogue named Little Debbie who worships the deity Hostess.

Formerly the chief of a band of desert nomads, the bard Sheikh Yerbodi now wanders the wastes of my imagination waiting for a chance to appear.

This makes me want to create a character named Jimmy Carl Black. He would be the Indian of the group, and would announce himself as such at random intervals.

Jiveslug

First Post
Ok, I'll throw a couple out there:

Rouge named Distal Philanges (look it up in an anatomy textbook)
Halfling barbarian named Figgen Yooge (ok, so I actually played him)
Paranoia character named Sup-R-Fly

Mallus

Legend
For a while I keep threatening to play the pirate/rapper Irate P., the High Seas O.G.

His crew included a wizard named WZA "tha Wizzah", a lizardman named LZA "tha Lizzah" and Ol' Dirty Masthead.

(oh, and at the tiller, Ghostface Tillah!)

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Mallus, I would like to borrow that idea because I'm so stuck in a seafaring campaign where we badly need some comic relief as it got way too serious. And the crew's players are all into rap music :)

resistor

First Post
One of the players in my currently Pathfinder game plays a summoner, and likes to name his summoned monsters.

His fiendish crabs are Professor Pinch and Citizen Snips, and the dire apes are Admiral Ape and Guerrilla Gorrilla.

Remove ads