2000AD Judge Dredd Errata

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is a quick list of compiled errata for Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD. There isn't much of it! Note that general WOIN errata applies.
The below is explicit to Judge Dredd.
  • Pregen Sara Devi's MELEE and RANGED defences should both be 13, and her telepathy skill should be 3 (2d6).
  • The Human 'Explorer' exploit should be replaced with the WOIN v1.2 Learner exploit: Humans gain an additonal free universal exploit.
  • Difficulty benchmarks: Challenging is 13, not 12 (though that really won't affect your game any).
  • Suppressive fire: you can ignore it (your target's cover bonus) but you are subject to a free ranged attack.
  • Weapon size/upgrades -- small item or light armour (2 slots), medium item or medium armour (3 slots), large item or heavy armour (5 slots).
  • Judge Novak's skills are incorrect (he has a copy of the med judge's skills). The correct version is the character sheet on the website (also see below).
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.09.00 PM.png

Fargo

Villager
I'm confused by the second point. I can't find the Explorer exploit. Should I apend the '+1 universal exploit' to the two human exploits on page 24, Varied and Enduring?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm confused by the second point. I can't find the Explorer exploit. Should I apend the '+1 universal exploit' to the two human exploits on page 24, Varied and Enduring?

Yes. In fact, I think Explorer did actually get removed - just Learner wasn't inserted in its place!

Fargo

Villager
Wow, thanks for the rapid response! It's not a code 99 red* so could have waited until the morning.

I'll have good news for my two gaming groups next week. :)

*Judge down.

Convictionite

Street Judge
Hi Morrus I think I have another errata for you in the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD core book.

On p18 under "Character Creation Walkthrough" (also on the Appendix p248 and GM screen); Step 2.3 states to choose three species skills. This is contradicted in the Species section on p24 in the paragraph just above the "Gender and Ethnicity" box. The opening sentence reads: "Once you have selected your species, record your starting attributes and choose four from the list of available skills".

Presumably the correct value is to select three skills and the errata is the sentence on p24.

SilentJay

Explorer
On pg 71, the Counterhack exploit refers to a "system override exploit" which doesn't seem to have made it to the book.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases