Well, that was fun
This is a quick list of compiled errata for Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD. There isn't much of it!
- Pregen Sara Devi's MELEE and RANGED defences should both be 13, and her telepathy skill should be 3 (2d6).
- The Human 'Explorer' exploit should be replaced with the WOIN v1.2 Learner exploit: Humans gain an additonal free universal exploit.
- Difficulty benchmarks: Challenging is 13, not 12 (though that really won't affect your game any).
- Suppressive fire: you can ignore it (your target's cover bonus) but you are subject to a free ranged attack.
- Weapon size/upgrades -- small item or light armour (2 slots), medium item or medium armour (3 slots), large item or heavy armour (5 slots).
- Judge Novak's skills are incorrect (he has a copy of the med judge's skills). The correct version is the character sheet on the website (also see below).