OSR Judges Guild Deluxe Collectors Edition Volume Two, sneak peak.

darjr

I crit!
From Jennell Jaquays facebook.

Goodman games working away on the Judges Guild history book volume two.

Goodman games recently received some unbound advance samples of the components that will be used for the second volume of Judges Guild history books. This is a sample of the cover of the slip case for the leather-bound version of the book.

CFF941E7-6CE2-4F26-9D98-338981760502_1_201_a.jpeg

Inside judges guild book 2 part 1.jpeg

Inside judges guild book 2 part 2.jpeg

Please note that I think there is an agreement with GoodmanGames and Judges Guild that they will not profit from this.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Goodman Games shared more images to kickstarter backers. These Jennell posted to her facebook.

Attachments

• Judges Guild inside image2.jpeg
    Judges Guild inside image2.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Judges guild inside image1.jpeg
    Judges guild inside image1.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Judges Guild inside image3.jpeg
    Judges Guild inside image3.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 145

I've been reading their "The Year That Shall Not Be Named" Yearbook and looking back, what strikes me is that when times were tough, Goodman Games did not remain silent, were not afraid to take a stand. Definitely one of my top old school publishers, if not my favorite.

One reason Goodman Games is one of my favorite publishers. Class act all around while still able to be classical.

Judges Guild's impact is massive. Having the first campaign setting alone would be enough to mark them in gaming history. Not to mention, they were probably the biggest and earliest third party publisher for D&D.

Their products and especially one of thier designers Jennell Jaquays are foundational to the hobby. To many they are part of a secret incantation that summoned this whole hobby to existence.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Now I'm starting to feel like I missed out on these Kickstarters. Hopefully I can snag a copy at retail price once they're available.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases