OSR Judges Guild Deluxe Collectors Edition Volume Two, sneak peak.

It can go next to the Curse of Strahd boxed set...

Back when I was a librarian, shelving these sorts of giant books was such a pain. We had an oversized collection section, but that was just kicking the can down the line, because that space was limited and filled with a bunch of other oversized and odd-shaped books.

If only the books were sized to be used at a table or even put on a bookshelf instead of measuring 72 ft X 139 ft. ;)

Retreater

Legend
Back when I was a librarian, shelving these sorts of giant books was such a pain. We had an oversized collection section, but that was just kicking the can down the line, because that space was limited and filled with a bunch of other oversized and odd-shaped books.
I'm a librarian myself. Yesterday, I was joking to a new employee that her job was going to be trimming down the oversized books so they all fit properly on the shelf.
Fortunately, she didn't believe me.

"Now go down to storage and get the booksaw up here."

I'm a librarian myself. Yesterday, I was joking to a new employee that her job was going to be trimming down the oversized books so they all fit properly on the shelf.
Fortunately, she didn't believe me.

If I recall correctly, Goodman Games also put out the individual adventures from their last deluxe collection, each one a normal size.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
never heard of judges guild before this forum, and seems like never will again.

Was looking at something else on page 11 of the 1e DMG and ran across this in the other column:

1642511989935.png

Remove ads