Lots of good feedback here - thanks. For those that are interested, this is the direction I'm headed NPC Priestess of Ilmater). Nothing is set in stone & I still have some things to flesh out.
- the cleric of Ilmater (CI) will be shocked and disappointed that the PCs made a deal for the evil cleric's soul
- the cleric of Ilmater will press that the priestess of Loviatar (PL) deserves a chance at redemption
- upon further meditation, the CI will realize that doing nothing still destroys the PL's soul
- the night hag must be destroyed to save PL's soul
- the CI will have to assist because the hag can just escape to the ethereal plane anytime without her help
- what the villagers do with PL while the party and CI are off searching for the hag remains to be seen, however, if they form a mob and string her up, it will strengthen CI's resolve to take charge of the temple and offer guidance to this wayward flock