Justice League: The Snyder Cut - Official Trailer

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I'm interested in this mostly from an academic standpoint, to see a different edit/version of a movie I've already seen. I'm not a big Snyder fan, but he has his strengths. For me, Whedon's JL was a bit of a Frankensteined mess, pretty dumb, had some great little moments, and ultimately was fairly fun.

I'm interested in this mostly from an academic standpoint, to see a different edit/version of a movie I've already seen.

As someone who never saw the original cut, this release is actually making me interested in watching both for the same reason.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
As someone who never saw the original cut, this release is actually making me interested in watching both for the same reason.

Although I will never stop joking about Zack Snyder, I will definitely be watching this.

I know that, for example, the BvS Director's Cut that I saw was ... well, it was okay. I had the good fortune of not seeing it in the theaters, and having very low expectations, so when I saw it (and apparently the Director's Cut had additional narrative elements that were cut from the theatrical version) it was a decent-enough movie.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman

Whedon's JL has this great little bit that I and everyone in the theater I saw it with loved, and for me it was worth it just for that. :D

And like I said, I think it's dumb and kind of clunky, but not offensively so, and there's that whole visually painful biz with the cgi-ed away mustache, but all in all my whole family enjoyed it.

Mallus

Legend
Do you think that every time Zack Snyder goes jogging, the colors of the world drain away, he finds himself in slow motion as if in molasses, and Hallelujah is playing in his head?

Just curious.
Every damn time.

That said, he's got a sense of scale and a gift for composition that pretty much no one else making superhero movies does. So as they say in bad hacking scenes: I'm in!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Every damn time.

That said, he's got a sense of scale and a gift for composition that pretty much no one else making superhero movies does. So as they say in bad hacking scenes: I'm in!

Topic of conversation:

Zack Snyder is the Mirror Universe Wes Anderson.

....discuss.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases