Justice League: The Snyder Cut - Official Trailer

...and Watchmen is just Grand Budapest Hotel, with a goatee.

"Fantastic Mr. Fox" is an animated kids version of "Dawn of the Dead".

"Sucker Punch" is "Moonrise Kingdom" with deeper psychological issues.

"Man of Steel" is the prequel to "Darjeeling Limited".

"Rushmore" is "300" at a modern prep school (with a lot less abs).

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
"Fantastic Mr. Fox" is an animated kids version of "Dawn of the Dead".

"Sucker Punch" is "Moonrise Kingdom" with deeper psychological issues.

"Man of Steel" is the prequel to "Darjeeling Limited".

"Rushmore" is "300" at a modern prep school (with a lot less abs).

and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole is Isle of Dogs, except EVIL!

(Also, I will take exception to your categorization of Rushmore; the Murray/Schwartzman fighting is the essence of bizarro abs.)

Do you think that every time Zack Snyder goes jogging, the colors of the world drain away, he finds himself in slow motion as if in molasses, and Hallelujah is playing in his head?

Just curious.

It always seems to be the default song for pretentious movie trailers, for some reason. :D

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Although I will never stop joking about Zack Snyder, I will definitely be watching this.

I know that, for example, the BvS Director's Cut that I saw was ... well, it was okay. I had the good fortune of not seeing it in the theaters, and having very low expectations, so when I saw it (and apparently the Director's Cut had additional narrative elements that were cut from the theatrical version) it was a decent-enough movie.

The Directors cut had a longer Nairobi* scene whcih did give a bit more context to why Supes just happened to be tuned in on Africa but not why anyone would blame him for a shooting.

but even in the Directors Cut of BS I didnt bother to keep watching once it got to the Dumbsday scenes

This movie looks apocalyptic, so might be interesting to see the JLA v Parademons

* or whatever they called they’re faux African city

Remove ads