Justice League: The Snyder Cut - Official Trailer

Eric V

Hero
Whedon's JL has this great little bit that I and everyone in the theater I saw it with loved, and for me it was worth it just for that. :D

And like I said, I think it's dumb and kind of clunky, but not offensively so, and there's that whole visually painful biz with the cgi-ed away mustache, but all in all my whole family enjoyed it.
What was the bit?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
What was the bit?

During the big fight between Superman and the rest of the JL, Superman has both WW and Aquaman by the throat. The Flash is super-speeding up to Superman to catch him by surprise, hoping to pull some stunt to help them...and then realizes Superman is watching him.

The way that's staged and filmed and edited is just great, I think. It's a very short bit, but it played really well with the audience I saw it with. I chuckle every time I think about it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I thought the mercs burned the bodies to make it look like Sups used his heat vision on them
Yes, but the burned bodies were still filled with bullet holes

During the big fight between Superman and the rest of the JL, Superman has both WW and Aquaman by the throat. The Flash is super-speeding up to Superman to catch him by surprise, hoping to pull some stunt to help them...and then realizes Superman is watching him.

The way that's staged and filmed and edited is just great, I think. It's a very short bit, but it played really well with the audience I saw it with. I chuckle every time I think about it.

yes that was definitely the best scene in that movie

Retreater

Legend
I made a slight comedic jab at Zack Snyder on a DC fan group on Facebook and the moderator got onto my private page, researched my job and family information, and threatened my wife.
I'm done with this fandom and these movies. As far as I care, Snyder's movies are terrible, and I'm fine not giving them any support. Batman v Superman was basically unwatchable and Justice League was a laughably bad trainwreck.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So you want a super hero movie to be realistic in it's investigations instead of jumping to conclusions?

Yes, I want logical connection between scenes and some understanding of the source material, not just a string of stylish scenes with a tenuous link masquerading as a story

Last edited:

Remove ads