Justin LaNasa shares his opinion of EN World

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wouldn't it make more sense to contact directly via one of these methods...

Their behavior to date suggests to me that would just be throwing questions down into a black hole, from which no answers will be forthcoming. I expect that the questions we have are awkward for them, so if they aren't public, they can be conveniently ignored, and they can continue to insist that nobody's asking.

I don't actually expect them to answer these questions, mind you. They serve to frame the PR problems they have at this point, though, so there's some purpose to raising them, even if they end up being merely rhetorical.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In my defense I am finding it hard to believe that Mike is real.

I played in a live action game once, that took place in cyberspace. You, in the gamespace, was really your avatar in a cyberspace. One of the characters had the avatar of a badass mercenary.

They were really an uplifted dog, cybernetically enhanced, and part of a semi-hivemind pack that took on mercenary work to pay the bills.

Which was to demonstrate the fact that, on the internet, anyone you speak with may be a dog. You have to learn to live with the uncertainty. :)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I played in a live action game once, that took place in cyberspace. You, in the gamespace, was really your avatar in a cyberspace. One of the characters had the avatar of a badass mercenary.

They were really an uplifted dog, cybernetically enhanced, and part of a semi-hivemind pack that took on mercenary work to pay the bills.

Which was to demonstrate the fact that, on the internet, anyone you speak with may be a dog. You have to learn to live with the uncertainty. :)
Woo…errrr….well said!

Remove ads