Justin LaNasa shares his opinion of EN World

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They've been asked time and time and time again. They ignore the questions, or block those asking them. Hey, let me try yet again!

@TSR-Hobbies, I know you're on here -- your good friend Justin LaNasa claims in the above video that I have "made things up" about your company. As you represent TSR3.5 here on EN World, would you kindly point out the specific part of this article I have made up:

Hell, I didn't even offer an opinion. But please, do, tell me which part is made up.

As a followup, and I know you guys have been asked this time and time again and ignored it or insulted those asking, but I'll ask once more, for the record:

What is the stance of your company on trans rights?
Hey @TSR-Hobbies, still waiting here. 3 days ago, your company publicly accused me of "making things up" and not asking you questions directly. Still looking forward to your responses about what things your company thinks I "made up" (hint: nothing), and the answer to the question I asked you directly. Thanks!

Hey @TSR-Hobbies, I just wanted to reach out again to ask a few more questions. I saw that "Star Frontiers: New Genesis" went on sale and immediately sold out. Can you tell us where we might find some reviews or photos of the book? Was it sold online or in-store only? How many copies were in the first run? Also, can you give us some more information about the book, like who the authors/artists are, or how long it is? Page count would be great, Table of Contents would be even better. Really any information would be appreciated, as I'm having trouble finding information online.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Hey @TSR-Hobbies, I just wanted to reach out again to ask a few more questions. I saw that "Star Frontiers: New Genesis" went on sale and immediately sold out. Can you tell us where we might find some reviews or photos of the book? Was it sold online or in-store only? How many copies were in the first run? Also, can you give us some more information about the book, like who the authors/artists are, or how long it is? Page count would be great, Table of Contents would be even better. Really any information would be appreciated, as I'm having trouble finding information online.
Yeah, that was... odd.

"Hey, fans, we gotta surprise! We just released this great new game! But... it already sold out. Sorry!"

Must have been an amazing offer to fly off the shelves like like that, before it was even announced, I guess?

GreyLord

Legend
Hey @TSR-Hobbies, still waiting here. 3 days ago, your company publicly accused me of "making things up" and not asking you questions directly. Still looking forward to your responses about what things your company thinks I "made up" (hint: nothing), and the answer to the question I asked you directly. Thanks!

No offense intended...and probably an unpopular opinion...

I am not pro (Nu-TSR or whatever they are called...TSR Hobbies?)

BUT...

It seems more self-flagellation to congratulate one's own ingenuity by calling someone out on one's own forum (Whether they have an account or not) rather than go directly to their own contact information to get ahold of them.

Now, you may have done this at the same time you made posts on this thread, I don't know, you haven't mentioned it. Whether one likes someone or not, it doesn't strike me quite as apt in a way to try to contact them unless it's more to appease oneself rather than actually contact them.

I looked them up (actually, first time doing it) and found that they apparently have a website and contact information with the contact being

Contact@TSR-Hobbies.com

They also post several pages they have...

Wouldn't it make more sense to contact directly via one of these methods and post the results than trying to call them out on this site which it APPEARS (didn't watch the video, when one mentions something more than 15 minutes long it tells me it's something I don't really want to spend time watching, or in this particular case, didn't really want to waste time watching as I had no interest in it) they are unhappy with (if the comments on the video are anything to understand from)?

Adding: also, even though you are a "[“A very big company” - Justin LaNasa, TSR 9.651(c)]," I suspect asking them on one of the more public facing arenas such as twitter or facebook could reach more people on the question than asking on these forums...but I could also be very mistaken on that as I don't really use any of the social media platforms they list all that much.

Just, as I said, probably an unpopular opinion on the matter.

TLDR; Calling them out on this website, whether or not they have an account or not, seems more like a PR stunt to appease a local (in this case, the members of the forums) audience rather than a sincere attempt to actually contact them. If serious, why not contact them via one of the means they appear to have listed instead and post the results?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases