W

WizO_Gabriel

Name of the Accused: Meier
Date: 24 July, 2004 (real world)
Time of incident: 18:20 (U.S.A. PST)

Location of Incident: The Emporium of the Realm of Juxtaposition

Crimes: Murder, Assaulting A Marshal

Description of Accused:

Beneath a dark gray hood loom two faintly glowing red eyes in the shadows that hide his face so well. A soft black cloak surrounds his body and appears to be made of fine leather, as the softer gray of the cloth that makes the hood disappears under it. If he ever does part his cloak, it appears to be a blood red color on the underside. Beneath his cloak he wears a light brown jerkin that seems to have some gold embroidery and a high collar that goes up past the cloak to about the bottom of his cheeks. Underneath his jerkin he wears a jet-black doublet. A broad black belt with two buckles is strapped around his waist with no scabbard seen on it. On his legs is a sturdy pair of black pants, the material is undistinguishable from the common materials, the pants continue down his legs until they disappear into his black boots. If he lowers his hood a broad black leather collar is around his neck.

If you study him further you take notice of his height of six feet five inches. His body seems to be in very good shape with tightly corded muscles taught under his smooth pale skin. His hair is a shade snow white and pulled back into a ponytail that reaches slightly past the shoulders, two slightly pointed ears are seen behind two beaded strands of hair.

Other notes: To be considered extremely dangerous and to be approached with extreme caution. Is known to use soul stealing and negative energy magic and displays no qualms with causing injury or death to others.

Bounty: 5,000 gold coins

Bounty Number: N267-A1

Wanted Dead or Alive

Bounty is valid throughout the lands of Juxtaposition and may be collected at the Tower of Evengil. If you require direction please consult a Marshal. When collecting bounty please remember the number.

S

Ssussunriyh

A female figure clad in gilded armor approaches the boards. Her right arm is bent and twisted, and dangles limply at an odd angle, as if nearly ripped from the socket. With her left hand, she scrawls a few lines in the bottom margin of the wanted poster:

Other Bounty Hunters be advised, I attempted to apprehend the Accused, but was unsuccessful. The subject is an advanced spellcaster, and is also possessed of superhuman strength. I must now return to the laboratory to undergo repairs. Use extreme caution, and may you have better luck than I did.

~Delana Nimblewright.

O

Obsidianjaerc

*writes furiosly after reading the note*

I will attempt to find this fellow and apprehend him. Delana did you notice if he was particularly resistant to magic?

S

Ssussunriyh

A pale-skinned, fair-haired elven lady clad in flowing white robes approaches the boards. Her ruby-red eyes study the messages carefully, then she pens a reply.

Delana is presently unavailable, however I will do my best to answer in her stead...

Delana is a weapons expert, not a spellcaster. As such, she had no opportunity to determine the subject's resistance to magical effects. However, it stands to reason that a spellcaster would employ some sort of protective arrangement. Unfortunately, the subject's entire repertoire of magicks, offensive and defensive, is unknown. It would be prudent to err on the side of caution.

Delana has informed me that the subject is capable of quickened, short-range teleportation, allowing him to move from place to place (such as from the Emporium to the Arena), as well as to evade physical attacks. This form of transport appeared to be usable once every few minutes, not at a moment-by-moment interval.

Respectfully submitted,

~Loremistress Bianca Ssussunriyh.

P.S. - This marauder did a significant amount of damage to my faithful construct, and the alloys in her composition are quite expensive these days. Give him Nine Hells for me!

O

Obsidianjaerc

Thanks Bianca, I'll do my best to get rid of it. By the way, which alloys are they, I might be able to lend a hand.

~Jaerc

W

WizO_Gabriel

It is my dubious pleasure to report that the bounty for the individual known as Meier has been collected... by the one known as Meier who handed himself in to authorities today. He is currently held in the custody of the Tower of Evengil, awaiting sentence.

- Marshal Gabriel Ahdahiel Barakiel

(( Parties still interesting in interacting and parcipating can find more information in the Emporium thread ))

Remove ads