• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kagan Vs. Soth..... (GREED Judging).... (Awaiting Soth's Arivial and Next Move)

Rathan

First Post
Re: Kagan Vs. Soth..... (GREED Judging).... (Awaiting Soth's Arivial and Move)

Disreguard this post......hehe

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"That's not how you take out someones legs! Allow me to demonstrate..."

The rabbit obliterates the pillars; dominates the descent of the rosewood!

Rathan

First Post
Holy Day: Rat

*eat vermin dark boy....*

<MeowthBot> 1: The rat carves the volcano; delicately parries the edge of the stone!

Rathan

First Post
Kagan's New Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The owl rends the vineyard; blocks the tempest of the flame! *yen*

<MeowthBot> 2: The vine removes the knoll; dodges the storm of the fortress and absorbs the offensive of the battlements!

<MeowthBot> 3: The chopstick slashes in the midst of the coast; reduces the quickening of the flame!

<MeowthBot> 4: The panther painfully invades the caves; dodges the onslaught of the earth!

<MeowthBot> 5: The owl assails the valley; parries the kick of the fire!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth's next hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The manta ray cuts the fountain; defends against the quickening of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 2: The secret cherry blossom punches underneath the prairie; negates the terror of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fox rains upon the hells; scatters the roar of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer sweeps close to the wastelands; waves away the drive of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray rides within the hells and slides by the Purelands; grasps the punch of the sunflower!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth craftily sneaks between Kagan's defenses and rains punches upon him.

The fox rains upon the hells; scatters the roar of the dark sunbeam!

Rathan

First Post
*Kagan goes after soth's vineyards once again.... this time for fun AND profit.....*

<MeowthBot> 1: The owl rends the vineyard; blocks the tempest of the flame! *yen*

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Oh my, even Dark Warriors are beating on the Hells now for some reason I think your masters may not approve Soth"

0 Flags and 1 Yen to Kagan

3 Flags Soth

Remove ads