Kagan Vs. Soth..... (GREED Judging).... (Awaiting Soth's Arivial and Next Move)

Rathan

First Post
Re: Kagan Vs. Soth..... (GREED Judging).... (Awaiting Soth's Arivial and Move)

Disreguard this post......hehe

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"That's not how you take out someones legs! Allow me to demonstrate..."

The rabbit obliterates the pillars; dominates the descent of the rosewood!

Rathan

First Post
Holy Day: Rat

*eat vermin dark boy....*

<MeowthBot> 1: The rat carves the volcano; delicately parries the edge of the stone!

Rathan

First Post
Kagan's New Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The owl rends the vineyard; blocks the tempest of the flame! *yen*

<MeowthBot> 2: The vine removes the knoll; dodges the storm of the fortress and absorbs the offensive of the battlements!

<MeowthBot> 3: The chopstick slashes in the midst of the coast; reduces the quickening of the flame!

<MeowthBot> 4: The panther painfully invades the caves; dodges the onslaught of the earth!

<MeowthBot> 5: The owl assails the valley; parries the kick of the fire!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth's next hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The manta ray cuts the fountain; defends against the quickening of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 2: The secret cherry blossom punches underneath the prairie; negates the terror of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fox rains upon the hells; scatters the roar of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer sweeps close to the wastelands; waves away the drive of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray rides within the hells and slides by the Purelands; grasps the punch of the sunflower!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth craftily sneaks between Kagan's defenses and rains punches upon him.

The fox rains upon the hells; scatters the roar of the dark sunbeam!

Rathan

First Post
*Kagan goes after soth's vineyards once again.... this time for fun AND profit.....*

<MeowthBot> 1: The owl rends the vineyard; blocks the tempest of the flame! *yen*

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Oh my, even Dark Warriors are beating on the Hells now for some reason I think your masters may not approve Soth"

0 Flags and 1 Yen to Kagan

3 Flags Soth

Remove ads