• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KahunaCon '06 July 22nd and 23rd! slots still open! (greater Boston/Providence area)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Well, this was around the time I was going to bump this thread, which as it turns out was eaten in the Great Crash of 2006. So I'll just recreate it instead. ;)

It has been decreed that on Saturday the 22nd of July and Sunday the 23rd, in the abode of the Kahuna who lives in Attleboro, there shall be a gaming weekend! In the other thread there were many tentitive comings and goings, all I remember of which is that P-kitty will come on Saturday and bring us ribs and Carlzog won't be there for my first atempt at running Alternity. ;)

A schedule of sorts:

Saturday July 22nd
8:30 - 9 ish in the morning : folks show up. Potluck breakfast. Those who do not bring yummy breakfast foods are forced to submit a 100 word essay on how cute the Kahuna Meatball is before being allowed to game. :p

Maverick Weirdo - Watermelon. (yum!)

9 ish - 1 : 1st game slot.

Dining Room
Kahuna Burger's "Neptune Adventure"
System : Alternity
Players : up to 6
Blurb : Getting there is half the adventure.
1. Jani
2. Maverick Weirdo
3. Orchid Blossom
4. Qualidar

Living Room
Warehouse23's Shadowrun
System : SR3
Players : TDB
1. Hazmat
2. My buddy Karl
3. TheCaster
4. Anti-sean
??

Computer Room
Piratecat's Paranoia game:
Paranoia XP: Project Overseer

Production is down 8.3% in NUK sector. Could it be the work of Commie Mutant Traitors? There's no way to know, unless The Computer sends a team of dedicated Troubleshooters to go and find out. You are those troubleshooters. Aren't you lucky? This mission will be perfectly safe and fun for you all. The Computer says so, and The Computer is your friend.

Seven PCs. No rules knowledge needed (or encouraged.) Characters provided. Bring a d20.

Team Leader: Rob (Dire Wolf?)
Loyalty Officer: NCSUCodemonkey
Equipment Officer: Ao the Overkitty
Happiness Officer: Queenie
Hygiene Officer: Yttrai
Communications and Recording Officer: Clashmore Dave
Efficiency Expert: Silver Moon

Guest Room

12 - 2 : grilling goodness overlapping with the game slots. Burgers and kabobs and p-kitty leftovers, oh my!

1 - 5 : 2nd game slot

Dining room
Nine Hand's Robotech: Next Year Will Be Much Better...
System: Fuzion/Mekton Zeta
Join members of Robotech Advanced Accelerated Training Squadron #6 as they travel to Switzerland for Chrismas... then find a soft landed Zentraedi Flagship and danger... Characters provided. Suitable for younger players.
Players: 4
1. Qualidar

Living Room
NCSUCodeMonkey's Underoo Avengers
System: BASH
Players assume the roles of one of five eight-year-old super heroes
and battle evil by using brain and brawn. Each Underoo Avengers game
provides a unique mixture of interactive puzzles and fast paced combat
that has players using their minds as much as their dice. Will you be
the Bully, Jock, Nerd, Outcast, or Dreamer? Come on and be a kid
again!
Players: 5
1. jani (?)
2. Maverick Weirdo (dorf)
3. Queenie
4. Kahuna Burger
5. Hazmat

Computer Room
Silver Moon's "I pity the fool!"
System : Feng Shui
Players : 8
Blurb : "Mooks, Mayhem and Madness in the Nation's Capitol!"
1. Yttrai (?)
2. Ao kitty (Wong Chung Fen)
3. Piratecat (?)
4. Orchid Blossom
5. LadyRhiannon
6. TheCaster
7. Anti-Sean
8. Warehouse 23

Guest Room

5 - sunday morning : movies, xbox, hanging out, limited crash space available.

Sunday July 23rd
8:30 - 9 ish : Second verse, same as the first!

9 - 1 : 3rd game slot

Dining Room
AO the overkitty's Serenity 'verse adventure
System: Cinematic Unisystem
Players: 6
Blurb: A salvage mission in the middle of nowhere. A crime lord with a vendetta. Hungry ghosts from the past. An adventure with a different crew in the 'Verse.
1. Maverick Weirdo
2. Queenie
3. Yttrai?
4. My buddy Karl
5. Karl's girlfriend Heather
6. Qualidar

Living Room
Kahuna Burger's End of the World Timeshare
System : FUDGE
Players : 5
1. Anti-Sean

Computer Room

Guest Room

12 - 2 : MORE FOOD!

1 - 5 : 4th Game slot

Dining Room
Dire Wolfs D&D adventure!
System : D&D 3.5
Players : ?
1. Queenie
2. Kahuna Burger
3. Thecaster?
4. Anti-Sean
5. Maverick Weirdo

Living Room
AO's Zombie burger
System : All Flesh Must be Eaten
Players : ?

Computer Room

Guest Room

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
As was stated in the thread dancing in the Abyss, I'll be willing to run something. It'll either be a Serenity RPG game, All Flesh game, or a Star Wars game. No clue what yet.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I would love to run something. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss out on the fun, games, and P-cats ribs. Unless someone can figure out how I can run a game from an airplane over the Pacific Ocean, my trip to Hawai'i will preclude my attendance. Just not my year for good scheduling, I guess.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Umbran said:
I would love to run something. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss out on the fun, games, and P-cats ribs. Unless someone can figure out how I can run a game from an airplane over the Pacific Ocean, my trip to Hawai'i will preclude my attendance. Just not my year for good scheduling, I guess.
Heh, I'm going to hawaii in august. Leave coded ENworder messages at a waterfall. :p

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
As was stated in the thread dancing in the Abyss, I'll be willing to run something. It'll either be a Serenity RPG game, All Flesh game, or a Star Wars game. No clue what yet.
there's 4 slots, run all three! (or maybe I'm the only one that crazy :eek: )

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
there's 4 slots, run all three! (or maybe I'm the only one that crazy :eek: )

While technically i could, that'd be a little much. I may actually sign up for a second slot later, but I'll wait for other gms to sign up first.

I'll say sunday morning for my marginally mystery game.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
Those who do not bring yummy breakfast foods are forced to submit a 100 word essay on how cute the Kahuna Meatball is before being allowed to game. :p

I think a 100 word essay is too easy, make it 500 words.

I'll bring the watermellon this time

Remove ads