• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KahunaCon '06 July 22nd and 23rd! slots still open! (greater Boston/Providence area)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Just a heads up, KB -- with the new job, I won't have time to smoke meat the day before. Sorry about that! I'll bring some food, though.

ericpat

First Post
Qualidar said:
Eric - as it was lost in the crash: which games?

I hadn't signed up for anything specific.

I'm not picky. I'll play in whichever games have available slots. :)

I will also need directions.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Piratecat said:
Just a heads up, KB -- with the new job, I won't have time to smoke meat the day before. Sorry about that! I'll bring some food, though.

Congrats on the new job!

As for us... we'll br driving through a tropical depression to get there. Hopefully the beans make it.

Yttrai

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Dareoon Dalandrove played Greed. I think you mean Sloth. We didn't have Lust at the last gameday. ;)

I'm sure the Kahuna Meatball will be happy to play with you (in a not-sick way).

Do you need to be sent directions?

Greed was Dareoon?

Then who was PirateNinjaDino13? I thought Dareoon was Envy and PND13 was Greed.

ANYWAY, we have directions. I was spoofing on your brilliant roleplaying.

36 hours. Woooooot.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ehem. I would like to officially state that I never set my options to not receiving user emails. I blame the crash. :confused:

:uhoh:

:eek:

so, um, now you really can email me for directions... :heh:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Yttrai said:
Greed was Dareoon?

Then who was PirateNinjaDino13? I thought Dareoon was Envy and PND13 was Greed.

ANYWAY, we have directions. I was spoofing on your brilliant roleplaying.

36 hours. Woooooot.

Sir Osis was Wrath
Dareoon was Greed
I was Envy
PirateNinjaDino13 was Sloth

I still say that Sloth having improved initiative was just Wrong.

Some might argue I wasn't entirely roleplaying as Envy ;)

Warehouse23

First Post
Anyone coming up from/through Providence and looking to carpool? I ask because my wheels are of the two-wheeled motor-scooter variety--which means I will likely arrive very, very wet given the weather forecast. If you've got a spare seat, please drop an email to elysiumjoe at gmail.com.

Thanks!

PS--There's a karma bonus in it for any of my players! :)

PPS--A kind soul would also get first crack at the blueberry-caramel bars cooking in my oven at the moment....

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Carla, I also need directions (or at least for you the check the ones I have) plus your phone number in case we get lost!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads