• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr faints from beating DarkWolf (Vanor & Sollir Judged Thanks Guys)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr
Master
of the Thundering Dagger
Master of Light 2 22-15 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Empty Again)

Aura of Light: Holy Day

What the title says.

I will accept stipulations/ban on Redeeming Light no matter how much it makes me feel like beating you to death with a stick.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Kal, I'll fight you again if you approve.

Brown Belt 3 (24-16)
Master of the Dojo of the Predator (10-6)
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICK; Dojo Style Phoenix ; Fist of Fury(x2); Chi Strike
Master of Emotions(avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad);
Master of Movement(Moving: crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding);
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
YB Master Judge

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
7 flag speed strategy please...

<MeowthBot> 1: The kama sings above the glade; reduces the punch of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 2: The frog tracks across the caves; absorbs the chi of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 3: The falcon rains upon the ricefield; slides within the storm of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 4: The frog charges the glade; removes the descent of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad slays the glade; dominates the motion of the weapon!

Vanor

First Post
A blue dragon circles over the area, and lands when he spys the two fighters squaring off aganst each other

I would judge this match if the two of you are willing.

The dragon breaths out a sheet of blue flame with the following writen on it

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the foothills west of the Desert of Gems on the morning of the manta ray.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The hammer glides before the prairie; shreds the roar of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 2: The invisible raven annihilates the tundra; avoids the quickening of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The raven eliminates the heavens; conceals the beauty of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix becomes one with the mountain; dodges the terror of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 5: The frog obliterates the well; leaps over the kick of the shadow!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The invisible raven annihilates the tundra; avoids the quickening of the ape!

Holy Day of the Raven!

Kalanyr flys into the sky, shimmers and disappears. Suddenly DarkWolf is thrown back by some force slamming into him.

Remove ads