• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr faints from beating DarkWolf (Vanor & Sollir Judged Thanks Guys)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rose petal impales the valley; quells the descent of the amphibian!

Kalanyr seeks to impale Darkwolf on a flowery punch!

Vanor

First Post
Good attacks on both parts. But Darkwolfs defense is well suited for Kalanyr's attack. So good in fact, I'll give Darkwolf a yen for entertaining me.

round 5;
Point Darkwolf, 1 yen Darkwolf, 4 flags Kalanyr, 3 flags Darkwolf.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The manticore rains upon the wastelands where it glides higher than the Bottomless Well; reduces the blood of the lava!

Chi Strike!

Vanor

First Post
Maticores don't rain very well... I saw one try once, and it wasn't a pretty site, let me tell you. Phoenixs can tumble, and they like volcanos, they also have a great deal of energy at heart.

Round 6;
2 points Darkwolf, 5 flags Darkwolf, 4 flags Kalanyr

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Somewhat Decent Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin rides in the midst of the garden; blocks the aggression of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manta ray devastates the mesa; blocks the touch of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The manticore overwhelms the gate; averts the aggression of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dagger dominates the valley; grasps the chaos of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 5: The chimera appears close to the mountain; averts the pain of the eyes! *yen*

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf's close to useless hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard glides next to the mountain; parts the descent of the body! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick punches the well; leaps over the quickening of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fang tracks in the midst of the wastelands; removes the storm of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 4: The staff drifts atop the volcano; waves away the chaos of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard appears by the hells; averts the kick of the soul! *yen*

Last edited:

Remove ads