• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kalanyr is going to have to give Kazz't his shinies back (Darkwolf Judging)

The needle silences the river; parries the aggression of the dark sunbeam!

Kazz't can't help but smile..."The thunder style...i'll put an end to that!" Kazz't silences the loud thunder as small but sharp needles materialize from nowhere and pierce Kalanyr...

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha laughs as Kazzt gets cooked! "To silence a river with a needle one must stand in it. Standing in a river when lightning strikes is not a good thing...I like your hairstyle though!" 2 wolf pups with fur charged by static electricity zap over to Kalanyr!

Point and Style Kalanyr!
4 flags Kalanyr; 2 flags neutral

Last edited:

Bribe Judges!

Kazz't brings out a big book of unlawful law, "Um, judge, I think you made a mistake there, according to Page 452, distract #8 ruling, subpoint C, header 29, fraction Ab minus, under this right here (more babbling), that move was illegal. However, I will not hold this against you as, I am sure, very few know this rule yet they need to be pointed this out. But for your help I shall reward you with 2 yen, hopefully you'll rule in the right way next time."

Darkwolf

First Post
Kazzt tosses two yen at the pups heading over to Kalanyr, they get distracted and start playing with the money!

2 flags Kalanyr; 4 flags neutral

Kalanyr

Explorer
The panther speaks by the canyon; waves away the edge of the reptile where it calmly parries the stab of the foul!

Chi Strike!

Kalanyr goes defensivem dodging and parrying the devils attacks and distracting the Devil with words.

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha listens to Kal's speech. You have one smooth tongue Kalanyr and your defense is good...Kazzt's thorn invades rather well however. One of the wolves next to Kalanyr walks back to Alpha.

Point Kazzt!
1 flag Kalanyr; 5 flags neutral

Kalanyr
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger shouts next to the valley; absorbs the motion of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar invades the island; leaps over the slash of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossom leaps over the caves; parries the energy of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom sweeps near the madlands; poetically shields the throw of the steel as it leaps over the chaos of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crane leaps below the island; conceals the thrust of the bamboo!

Kazzt
<MeowthBot> 1: The staff penetrates the marsh as it shouts across the Garden of Lost Hope; fends off the storm of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The spear kicks the gate; shields the thrust of the void!
<MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion shouts through the forest; aggresively shreds the aggression of the rosewood before it flips atop the offensive of the body!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rat punches the mountain and secretly removes the Ancient Ruins; parries the punch of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The scorpion reflexively attacks the ricefield; wards off the speed of the foul!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The lotus blossom sweeps near the madlands; poetically shields the throw of the steel as it leaps over the chaos of the soul!

Holy Day: Lotus Blossom

Kalanyr attemps to sweep Kazz'ts feet out from beneath him,warding of Kazz'ts physical attack and leaping high over the devils spiritual magics.

Remove ads