Kalanyr seeks to see if the rule changes allow Soth to beat him.The Answer (No)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei hands Kalanyr a yen, then another blue sapphire.

"Congratulations,one flag Kalanyr," Kcyldyei says to Kalanyr.

Kalanyr 3 - Soth 3

Kalanyr

Explorer
The claw cuts the caves; defends against the slash of the lightbeam!

Kalanyr spreads his wings and flies forward at an incredibly speed his hands seem to become scaly and claw-like for a second as he strikes at Soth's eys.

MidKnight

First Post
Soth swings his arms outwards in a fanning motion, scattering his opponent to the winds.

The fan scatters the foothills; grasps the onslaught of the water!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei is impressed by Kalanyr's use of the claw style.

"I'm planning on getting a pair of claw katar, because i like claws, hehe," Kcyldyei says, "one flag Kalanyr."

Kcyldyei has become lazy so he just tosses a diamond over to Kalanyr.

Kalanyr 4 - Soth 3

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyrs Second Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The fox shatters the temple; quells the punch of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fang removes the mountain; guards against the energy of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 3: The tiger speaks across the garden; reduces the throw of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 4: The sword parts the dungeon; grasps the cut of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine tracks in the midst of the dungeon; dominates the quickening of the armor!

The fang removes the mountain; guards against the energy of the sun!

Drawing once more on the power of the Day of the Fang Kalanyr launches an all out assualt on Soth!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth posts his next (final) hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The spear obliterates the village; silences the push of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 2: The panther seeks by the gate; dodges the chi of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 3: The hammer speaks in the midst of the glade and drifts over Ssu-Ma's Tomb; shreds the thrust of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 4: The invisible rose petal splits the valley; shreds the punch of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine assaults the lake; conceals the edge of the earth!

The Death Knight of the Black Rose sneaks in undetected and drops a heavy blow upon Kalanyr, attempting to split him asunder.

The invisible rose petal splits the valley; shreds the punch of the spirit!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kyldyei witnesses the exchange of powerful blows, and sits for an hour to decide. After much consideration he stands up and announces, "This is a powerful round, but with Kalanyr's experience and grace I say two flags and match to Kalanyr."

"With that I would like to thank you both for letting me judge your fight," Kcyldyei says.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Progression

Kalanyr - You are now Master of Light 0, you receive Mastery (Dagger) and Right of Domain

Lord Soth - You are now Dark Warrior 1, good stuff you nearly got him.

Remove ads