WotBS Keeping the feel of NPCs (WoTBS)

Fallenibilis

First Post
I started running the 3.5 version of WoTBS and i decided to make it a Gestalt game for the heck of it. Thus far its worked out okay, but currently my players are about to head into the third adventure and its seems to me that they are introducing quite a few characters who's identity are neatly wrapped up in their classes especialy the casters.

Now normally that wouldn't be a problem you would just set the NPC with a non-contradictory casting class, however i set a rule to try keep the games power level in order: No gestalting with more then one tier 1 or 2 class.

If anyone has an idea on what to do with certain characters namely the Lyceum staff, and the powerful casters like Leska who appear later in the campaign i would be very grateful.

Fallenibilis

P.S. This is my first time ever running a campaign so any extra help will be useful.

P.S.S. I've been using the advanced template from pathfinder to bump monsters up to scale which worked for creatures like Indomitabilty but for latter trilith (like Victory or Freedom) will that be appropriate or should i go with classes for them.

Last edited:

Well, Leska's a mystic theurge (cleric/wizard) in the normal rules, so gestalt works fine.

Most of the wizards could be, I dunno, wizard/bards, wizard/experts?

Fallenibilis

First Post
Well, Leska's a mystic theurge (cleric/wizard) in the normal rules, so gestalt works fine.

Most of the wizards could be, I dunno, wizard/bards, wizard/experts?

I was thinking of making most experts it fits a bit and dont make too much of a change, As for Leska i assume i could break the no more then one tier 1 or 2 class seeing as shes the final boss. Thanks that helps me out a bit.

Remove ads