D&D 5E Keith Baker: Exploring Eberron

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

Eberron creator Keith Baker has been busy recently! He has unveiled the cover to his new book, to be released in July on DMs Guild in PDF and Print on Demand hardcover. It will dive into parts of Eberron that have received little attention in prior books, including the undersea civilizations and the planes.

1574272975183.png

Keith sent Sly Flourish a PDF copy of the book, which Sly flipped through

Also, check out the KB Presents Twitter for past previews

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I can't wait. I've delayed starting my Eberron campaign in hopes of this coming out. (I need to do more prep work anyway.) Until then, I will run Dragon of Icespire Peak with the players using characters based on their Neverwinter characters (for the ones that play NW--two don't). While I've played in the FR, I've never DMed there (being more of a Greyhawk fan). That should give me the oppurtunity to do my prepping for Eberron, and I look forward to EE and running my first campain in Eberron as it's new to me and my gaming group.

ChaosOS

Legend
New iFAQ on Dragonmarked House origins

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I can't wait. I've delayed starting my Eberron campaign in hopes of this coming out. (I need to do more prep work anyway.) Until then, I will run Dragon of Icespire Peak with the players using characters based on their Neverwinter characters (for the ones that play NW--two don't). While I've played in the FR, I've never DMed there (being more of a Greyhawk fan). That should give me the oppurtunity to do my prepping for Eberron, and I look forward to EE and running my first campain in Eberron as it's new to me and my gaming group.

I'm running that in Eberron......

Weiley31

Legend
Man I click on these updates from ChaosOS faster than my one player killed the Warg boss I placed in front of the PCs two days ago!

ChaosOS

Legend
The Producer on the discord just confirmed they have a final page count for ExE

I guess I can let this slip, the book is 247 pages not including the cover image.
The book was originally planned for 160 pages.
The planes went from the original 36 page estimate to... 62.

Remove ads

Remove ads