• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kendaz vs Aragorn (SableWyvern Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz the Phoenix of the Volcanic Plains and Hell Swamp
Member of the Team Rocket Island Gang
Lord of the Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plains gang
Gang Lord 1
7-12 Yen 4

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano)
Gang Lord: Signature Location (Plains), Gang Member(Island), Dirty Trick

"I want to make my gang look good to mighty Meowth! I challenge you! Defeat me if you can!"

"I find your children to be half-witted, your barn to be boorish, and your style to be brazen."

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz recently went to Tier 4, I'll post his updated stats in a sec and you can decide if you still want to fight him.

Zappo

Explorer
No, I don't want to fight someone 2 tiers above me. Next time, would you avoid starting fights with a character that is already in another one? ;) I understand that it's boring waiting for me, since I live at GMT +1, but if you had placed in the stipulations that you wanted someone who could post quickly after you, I wouldn't have answered. :)

See you next time!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz tiered up before you posted, I just forgot to update this challenge, while updating the Dojo/Gang Faq Thread,Team Rocket Thread and my Gang Thread. Sorry.

Zappo

Explorer
No problem; we'll have other chances. Provided that I manage to win enough fights in a row to get a green belt, that is. :D

Aragorn

First Post
Aragorn eyes Kendaz, and weighs the opportunity to learn against the probability of a thumping. Unperturbed, Aragorn decides to accept the challenge.

I find your groundskeeper to be cretinous, your tower to be condemned, and your sword to be unimportant.

SableWyvern

Adventurer
The Sable Wyvern lands nearby and offers to judge.

With a cretinous groundskeeper, no wonder the tower is condemned.

Insults to Aragorn - you need to stipulate the match type.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the foothills east of Shangtung Mountain on the evening of the spear.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads