Kendaz vs Shiba Temuro (For the Honour of the Phoenix!)(Rathan Judging)

Rathan

First Post
"I feel Temuro shows greater want for the flag this round... but not by much! Lets try a little harder here folks!"

Point Temuro

One Flag Temuro; Three Neutral!

Knight Otu

First Post
The crab tracks atop the tower; waves away the touch of the ledge and fends off the pain of the abomination!
Temuro draws his Wakizashi, holding his weapons in a way resembilng the pincers of a crab, ready to wave away any attack by Kendaz, while looking for an opening in his opponent's defense.

Rathan

First Post
"I'll give this round to Temuro for a useless.... yet well prepared defense....."

Point Temuro

Two Flags Temuro; Two Flags Neutral!

Knight Otu

First Post
"What, but whe..? Oh, I see."

Despite trying to concentrate on his attack, Temuro falls to Kendaz' trickery.

The rat slides higher than the city; blocks the thrust of the club as it poetically leaps over the roar of the wind!
Now more careful with his moves, Temuro tries to lure Kendaz into attack him, so he can block that attack and vault over his opponent, trying to strike Kendaz in the process.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The spider assails the cavern; grasps the chaos of the insect!

Drawing on the power of the spider Kendaz scuttles forward with a poisoned dagger raised ready to assail his foe.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Have the rules regarding styles and immunities officially changed? While I seem to remember some talk about it, I don't remember that to have changed officially - I'm asking because Temuro has Spider as a Sig style?)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases