Kendaz vs Shiba Temuro (For the Honour of the Phoenix!)(Rathan Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz the Phoenix of the Hell Swamp
Member of the Team Rocket Ocean Gang
Whip of the Volcanic Plains and Owner of an Island
Warlord Down On Luck
21-21 Yen 6

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano), Master of Shadows
Gang Lord: Signature Location (Plains), Gang Member(Island), Dirty Trick
Warlord: Signature Style (Whip), Gang Member(Ocean), Poison Blade

Dark Phoenix: Signature Style (Phoenix),

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Shiba Temuro, Phoenix Bushi

Green Belt D2 - Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Styles: Manticore (Sig), Sword (Sig), Spider (Sig), Phoenix (Dojo)
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Record 7 - 10
Yen: 1

"You use the powers of Phoenix for dark ends. I cannot let this go unpunished, no matter how strong you are."

Insults:
I find your hero to be mad, your barn to be disgusting, and your punch to be obvious.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Making money and getting land is a Dark End ? You sure about that ? Or do you mean the cute little Dark Phoenix I found in the Volcano ? Kendaz not let you hurt his Dark Phoenix! It belong to Kendaz!"

I find your servant to be flatulent, your dojo to be infested, and your stance to be weak.

Knight Otu

First Post
"The way you gain money and land is indeed a dark end. You might not know about the Shadowlands, but that will be the end result."

(Hope we'll get a judge! :eek: )

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edited the title to make it more clear.

(Might be able to get CS or Sollir to judge if no one else turns up in the next day or so)

Rathan

First Post
A man clad all in red rides onto the battle field atop a great white stallion..... stopping it quickly his dismounts.... and speaks.....

"I am here to judge... I find Kendaz's insult to be more biting... thus he sets lenth and type of match...."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the desert north of Mount Kachi on the night of the claw.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The tiger lies upon the shrine; scatters the descent of the stone!

Kendaz paces restlessly at the last moment striking out at his opponent as he descends with force sufficient to shatter falling rock.

Remove ads