• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KENJI IS THE FIRST TO 20 LOSSES!!! (See Inside for Details)

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm good moves on both parts, but I found that I favored Kenji's high flying move this round.

Round 2;
Point Kenji, 2 flags Kenji 0 flags Ariel

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
The dagger wounds the caves; guards against the punch of the armor!

Kenji pokes at Ariel with a finger, acting like it is a dagger and hoping to wound her by poking her in the eye.

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel kicks high at kenjis head...*

<MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick strikes higher than the valley; parries the cut of the rain!

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm even though Kenji's move was the more agressive, I find that Ariels move had a poetry to it, that I enjoyed.

Round 3;
Point Ariel, 1 flag Ariel, 2 flags Kenji

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's new Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The mantis wracks the gate; protects against the roar of the battlements while it powerfully grasps the gaze of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar demolishes the heavens; guards against the edge of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The owl shreds the fountain; guards against the punch of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom wracks the hells; avoids the assailment of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit drops through the wetlands; shields the kick of the root!

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji's next hand:
[00:33] <MeowthBot> 1: The turtle breaks the madlands; shouts next to the chaos of the arrow!
[00:33] <MeowthBot> 2: The mongoose obliterates the plain; shields the descent of the canine as it blocks the beauty of the body!
[00:33] <MeowthBot> 3: The hammer sings with the island; protects against the chaos of the spirit!
[00:33] <MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit strikes the city; silences the slash of the four winds!
[00:33] <MeowthBot> 5: The hammer attacks the temple; dodges the touch of the weapon!

Next move:
The rabbit strikes the city; silences the slash of the four winds!

Kenji calls upon the type of move he has seen before from a lost foe, but hoping that his luck hasn't rubbed off on such moves.

Rathan

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The mantis wracks the gate; protects against the roar of the battlements while it powerfully grasps the gaze of the shadow!

FoF

<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit drops through the wetlands; shields the kick of the root!

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Kenji's move is decent with a nice defense. However it's clearly out classed by Ariels move.

Round 4;
2 points Ariel, 2 flags Kenji 3 flags Ariel

z_mystic

First Post
The turtle breaks the madlands; shouts next to the chaos of the arrow!

Kenji takes this attack slow and easy, in an attempt to break Ariel's concentration by slowly angering her.

Remove ads