Khemet - Epic Egyptian Campaign [IC and intro]

Brazeku

First Post
Ah of course, here are the links:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=215944

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=217176

And now:

“The ritual to breach the underworld, as we understand it, can be completed at any place, so long as all of the materials we need are present. This chamber” Ran-Osiris gestures around at the scales and balances “Is set up for such invocations as we speak. However, our knowledge is incomplete and we know not which substances and sacred foci we need to complete the magic. Our requirements may be lessened as we learn more.”

Ran-Osiris nods towards Runihuna.

“If you wish to travel into the catacombs beneath this temple, oh champions, we will open the way for you. One warning for you, however – in the distant past, it was the habit of the high priests to imprison those spiritual entities who brought them offense within certain sections of the catacombs. These warrens are marked by a blue, serpentine seal. You may pass through these seals as you wish, but the entities imprisoned within may not; they are kept bound by powerful magics. The beings are dangerous yet also knowledgeable, and they may serve as both foe and mentor if you come across them. But be wary. Often the spirits were entrapped for acts of deception, and it is near certain that their long captivity has not rendered them any more agreeable towards the children of men.”

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Runihuna bows before the spirit, "Time does indeed pass slowly for a soul. Yet I believe our path lies with the rituals that hold power over both domains, living and dead."

ooc: sorry, just now noticed I used red text before. Not sure why. I went back to orange though :)

Shayuri

First Post
"If the ritual can be done anywhere, then there's not much likely to be gained from visiting where Ammut appeared," Minnefrey muses.

"I think we should visit these catacombs."

Remove ads