Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Wyrmkeep Dungeons BW3: The Beast Below

Joe Pearce

Explorer
I have launched a Kickstarter funding drive for my third 5E D&D adventure module, Wyrmkeep Dungeons BW3: The Beast Below. A party of 6 to 8 characters of 1st to 3rd level become embroiled in a battle with malign forces threatening the residents of the local town. How are the strange ruins beneath the town involved? And what is the proper attire when attending a gala... featuring treachery?!

Learn more by visiting "The Beast Below" project page via this link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1867564967/wyrmkeep-dungeons-bw3-the-beast-below-a-5e-dnd-adv

You can help by becoming a backer and/or telling your gaming friends about this project. Questions welcome!

Joe Pearce

Explorer
Here is where the The Beast Below Kickstarter is at right now:

It is funded! Woo-hoo!

There are two weeks left in the funding drive! And we are less than $300 away from reaching Stretch Goal #3: Custom character sheets featuring original artwork.

I would say its time to become a backer (and/or clue in a friend about the Kickstarter).

Joe Pearce

Explorer
Just one week left in the funding drive for The Beast Below. Become a backer now before it's too late! Or insist a DM friend of yours become a backer. Either helps make another adventure available for RPG fans everywhere!

Remove ads