D&D Movie/TV Kids tie in novels for the D&D Movie.

First one is ages 8-12, second one is 3-7, I'm wondering if other age groups get their own versions or are just expected to watch the movie. An 18+ version could be entertaining.

Kidding A-side this is a very bad idea, FR is a great setting, but it's about as kid friendly as Game of Thrones,maybe less. I mean it's got a Goddess of BDSM and enough graphic material that kids looking into FR could see stuff they shouldn't. Eberron would have been a better choice for kids as much as I love FR.

FR has nudity, depictions of genocide, attempted infanticide, rape, attempted rape, tortured souls in Hell, murder, serial killers, Elven Racist groups that engage in terrorism, enough sex and hedonism Gods to make their own pantheon, depictions of a young women shotting spellfire from her bare breasts, mysandry (including the sacrificing of baby boys to Lolth), Demon Queen of Succubi, cannibalism, undead, regular tortured, raped by magical enchantment, soul destruction, the Wall of the False, brothels with an entire lexicon of words for sex work, the Book of Vile Deeds, The Book of Exalted Deeds, the Demonicon, Demon and Devil worship, attempted incest, sex with dragons, the impiled origins of half orcs from rape, slavery, slave combat, human sacrifice by "good" deities in Maztica, etc...,

I love FR but it's way, way too late to kiddy proof this setting.

darjr

I crit!
mz4250 has a stl for 3d printing.

Sacrosanct

Legend
First one is ages 8-12, second one is 3-7, I'm wondering if other age groups get their own versions or are just expected to watch the movie. An 18+ version could be entertaining.

Kidding A-side this is a very bad idea, FR is a great setting, but it's about as kid friendly as Game of Thrones,maybe less. I mean it's got a Goddess of BDSM and enough graphic material that kids looking into FR could see stuff they shouldn't. Eberron would have been a better choice for kids as much as I love FR.

FR has nudity, depictions of genocide, attempted infanticide, rape, attempted rape, tortured souls in Hell, murder, serial killers, Elven Racist groups that engage in terrorism, enough sex and hedonism Gods to make their own pantheon, depictions of a young women shotting spellfire from her bare breasts, mysandry (including the sacrificing of baby boys to Lolth), Demon Queen of Succubi, cannibalism, undead, regular tortured, raped by magical enchantment, soul destruction, the Wall of the False, brothels with an entire lexicon of words for sex work, the Book of Vile Deeds, The Book of Exalted Deeds, the Demonicon, Demon and Devil worship, attempted incest, sex with dragons, the impiled origins of half orcs from rape, slavery, slave combat, human sacrifice by "good" deities in Maztica, etc...,

I love FR but it's way, way too late to kiddy proof this setting.
Every mythology in the world has that, but people manage to make it kid friendly in various forms. This won’t be any different. You can easily have a kid friendly adventure in the FR. How? Don’t talk about all that mature stuff. Just like you could have a Disney Hercules movie without all the rape and murder.

Remove ads