• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

King of the Troll Haunt - I has it!

Shroomy

Adventurer
This might be a thread-jack, but is the Feywild/Shadowfell considered "Paragon" territory? I actually think exploration and small forays, being so easy, can be done in early Heroic tier.

Oh, it's already been done in Dungeon:

[sblock]The new Dungeon AP took the PCs on an excursion to the Shadowfell in its third installment.[/sblock]

It can definitely be done earlier than the paragon tier, but the majority of monsters with the fey origin fall into the high heroic to high paragon level scale, so I think that the intent is that most adventuring on these planes will be done in the Paragon tier.

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Just ordered minis

Thank you for the list! I just ordered up a whole bunch of minis from Auggies to fill in my collection for Pyramid of Shadows and Trollhaunt. Should be good times ahead!

Shroomy

Adventurer
Sounds good! I hope to combine this adventure with Dark Heart over Mithrendain (Dungeon #157) and maybe Claws of Tyranny (Dragon #366) ... the first one seems to be an easy fit as a prelude. The second one seems harder to pull of.

I'd think that "Claws of Tyranny" would be an easy fit; bump it up a few levels and use it as something that occurred after
Skalmad's invasion

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads