Kingdom Lost - Episode 2 "Department 7"

Tokiwong

First Post
JimAde said:
Dexter rolls his eyes. "Women always say they want a sensitive, understanding guy, then they see somebody who looks like Vin Diesel with glowing red eyes and it's all 'Oooh he's soo cute!' " He looks at the picture. "You know, I could shave my head, but I still wouldn't look like this guy." He pauses for a minute. "I'd look like that guy from REM."

Selene smirks, "You are just jealous."

Alicia smiles, "No, he found himself a sweet girl."

"Oh really, I so knew it, I could see it in his eyes! So who is the lucky woman?" Selene smirks.

Festy_Dog

First Post
JimAde said:
Dexter rolls his eyes. "Women always say they want a sensitive, understanding guy, then they see somebody who looks like Vin Diesel with glowing red eyes and it's all 'Oooh he's soo cute!' " He looks at the picture. "You know, I could shave my head, but I still wouldn't look like this guy." He pauses for a minute. "I'd look like that guy from REM."

James chuckles.

"Well, my simple solution is to avoid intimate relationships where possible. Having a close lady-friend can complicate things when work puts you in physical danger. Certain lady-friends can become upset at the thought of you getting hurt, and them getting hurt through association with you isn't a pleasent thought either, thus the benefits of being single," James advises sagely.

Tokiwong said:
Alicia smiles, "No, he found himself a sweet girl."

"Oh really, I so knew it, I could see it in his eyes! So who is the lucky woman?" Selene smirks.

"Then again," James smiles, "Having a girlfriend can have it's benefits too, I wouldn't pass up such opportunities without plentiful deliberation."

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Then again," James smiles, "Having a girlfriend can have it's benefits too, I wouldn't pass up such opportunities without plentiful deliberation."
"I don't know what you guys are talking about," Dexter says uncomfortably. "Why don't we get some work done, huh? I'm going to see if I can dig up anything on this guy," he says tapping the photo impatiently. "You guys...make yourselves useful until Sakura gets back." He focuses his attention on the computer, pointedly ignoring his colleagues.

[OOC: Yes, Dexter's just trying to change the subject, but I might as well start a Research check on Rizzym Williams, though I'm not expecting to find much.]

Tokiwong

First Post
JimAde said:
"I don't know what you guys are talking about," Dexter says uncomfortably. "Why don't we get some work done, huh? I'm going to see if I can dig up anything on this guy," he says tapping the photo impatiently. "You guys...make yourselves useful until Sakura gets back." He focuses his attention on the computer, pointedly ignoring his colleagues.

[OOC: Yes, Dexter's just trying to change the subject, but I might as well start a Research check on Rizzym Williams, though I'm not expecting to find much.]
Will Dexter be spending an Action Point on this check?

Selene and Alicia share a smile, and just chatter amongst themselves, while Dexter gets to work. Obviously having found something to bond over the two women continue to chat, and get to know each other. James and Dexter can only speculate that work may or not be getting done...

Festy_Dog

First Post
JimAde said:

"From that reaction I'd wager that I was the one who didn't know much, but I know enough to know that you know what they seem to know," James indicates Alicia and Selene, "Determining this kinda stuff is what I'm good at... most of the time, hehe."

JimAde

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"From that reaction I'd wager that I was the one who didn't know much, but I know enough to know that you know what they seem to know," James indicates Alicia and Selene, "Determining this kinda stuff is what I'm good at... most of the time, hehe."
Dexter pauses in his typing to look over the top of the screen at James. "I know enough to know that I don't know if you know what you know...you know?" he asks mischeviously.

[OOC: Sure! Spend that Action Point!]

Shalimar

First Post
Sakura's mouth drops open, and she mouths, "136,", and then she shakes her head. "Wow... thats just wow, I'm only in my twenties, your like 7 times my age, and you don't look at all like it. I guess you just age a lot slower then we do." she says, trying to wrap her head around the number when its applied to age.

"Look, I promise to find out anything I can for you about what happened to your sister, I know it wont bring her back, but, it can't hur right?" she asks rhetorically. she opens the door and get out of the car. Shutting it, she leans in the window to talk to Darius. "So we're on for tomorrow night, right? dinner, and then you can teach me all about what it means to be Tellan Quessir, and about all the other super-natural stuff that I missed out on before getting my powers, ok?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
Sakura's mouth drops open, and she mouths, "136,", and then she shakes her head. "Wow... thats just wow, I'm only in my twenties, your like 7 times my age, and you don't look at all like it. I guess you just age a lot slower then we do." she says, trying to wrap her head around the number when its applied to age.

"That we do, it is both a gift and a curse..." he shugs.

Shalimar said:
"Look, I promise to find out anything I can for you about what happened to your sister, I know it wont bring her back, but, it can't hur right?" she asks rhetorically. she opens the door and get out of the car. Shutting it, she leans in the window to talk to Darius. "So we're on for tomorrow night, right? dinner, and then you can teach me all about what it means to be Tellan Quessir, and about all the other super-natural stuff that I missed out on before getting my powers, ok?"

"Yeah I would like tha Sakura," he smiles, "I will pick you up, if you don't mind dating an older man," he smirks as his scanner starts going off with an emergency. He sighs, "Duty calls..." and peels out.

Tokiwong

First Post
JimAde said:
Dexter pauses in his typing to look over the top of the screen at James. "I know enough to know that I don't know if you know what you know...you know?" he asks mischeviously.

[OOC: Sure! Spend that Action Point!]

Dexter gets an 18 total for his Research Check, a 16 with normal roll, and 2 more the Action Point spent. Takes three hours of research, to yield any info.

Dexter does some research, what he will find after three hours of searching various networks, and searches is very, very little on Rizzym Williams if anything. The man seems like a cypher, it looks like you will have some work ahead of you to track him down...

Only thing of note is an old address in the name, but the address is about 45 years old. The address is for a house in Inglewood.

Just as he finishes his research, everyone in the office can hear Sakura's bike outside.

Evereyone is back together now!

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Sorry for being away from everyone for so long :p out of curiosity is a phone call to her mom out of the question since that is more seperation?

IC:
Sakura gets off her bike and carries her helmet into the office with her after putting up the kick stand and arming the alarm. She walks into the office, idly rubbing at the blood stain on her tank top. "Hi guys." she says before dropping the helmet off on her desk.

Remove ads