• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdom of Alwen Res: Sword of Power Campaign

ThaDoc

First Post
But doesn't it have a serial port that you could hook up another keyboard too?? Wait a minute... ISN'T THAT THING NEW?!? How's it got a "faulty" keyboard!?! :confused:

It is running right this minute actually

Kinger

First Post
Anyone in the channel right now, as a test, will be treated to background music to ensure that something's actually coming through. It's just like Radio!

Or not. This doesn't have any adds for car dealerships or insurance companies. It's BETTER than Radio!

ThaDoc

First Post
Wow, Steve's Monk and I did a pretty good job killing that Writhing Mass of Tentacles.
He dealt it a crapton of damage, my summons and I soaked everything it dished out.

So, I spent a Summon Monster II, Summon Monster IV and a Dimension Door fighting that thing. :\ It was worth not dying I suppose.

Kinger

First Post
All foul creatures of the world shall soon learn to fear the flying kicks of the Vigilant Mountain!

Retributive-Strike-of-the-Harvest-God-kick! 3d12+15!

DungeonMaster

First Post
Yes indeed! The black tentacles dropped under demonic giant crocodile attack and righteous flying kicks!
Now when would be a good time for everyone to try this out? It took under 45 minutes to do the battle and that with distraction!
Post your best times and no-show!

Saturday, and uh, saturday, I work 11pm-7am all next week, so maybe an early start during the week would be ok, but other than that saturdays the only free day.

BTW, which server are we using, Mike's or Chris's, for teamspeak that is?

Kinger

First Post
Please don't use this as a basis for an unfavourable analysis of my social life (*cough*) but I'm free most evenings. Monday night's no good, as I'm actually at an in-person game that night this week. Other than that... I don't believe I have plans.

ThaDoc

First Post
Most evenings are free for me. Unless I plan something. Saturdays and Sundays are also free. For the next seven weeks, I live for work and whatever else I can find to pass the time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads