• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KitanaVorr GMs again...but what?

Which one should I GM?

• In Character Character Game

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Resident Evil

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Gangs of Texas

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Cowboy Bebop

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • The Dragon Empire: Metal Gear Solid/GI Joe

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Star Wars: The Lost Empire

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Babylon 5

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Redemption: Cyberpunk Supernatural

Votes: 14 37.8%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hi!

I want to start GMing again, but with my schedule, I can only handle one game.

So its either start up a new game or restart one of old games of before. This is a poll to see what the interest is.

My old games:

1. In Character Character Game - good old round craziness as you play yourself trying to solve a mystery at the Ithacon, a convention held at Cornell University.

2. Resident Evil - 'nuff said

3. Gangs of Texas - complex drama set in Houston Texas during the Enron crisis - a mixture of drama, resident evil, and heavy on character development

4. Cowboy Bebop - 'nuff said

Possible New Games:

1. Combination of Metal Gear Solid and GI Joe - a secret ops team, location: Vietnam

2. Star Wars - this is an epic game that has two parts, it will take place once before Phantom Menace and then again after Return of the Jedi

3. Babylon 5 -> not sure yet when to set this

4. Redemption: Cyberpunk, Goth, futuristic mixture of Sci-Fi, Ancient History, Horror and Drama. Ordinary human beings inducted into a supernatural world they never knew existed.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Oh man! My wish come true! To get on the ground floor of a KitanaVorr game.

I would be up for anything but I prefer the last four with Star Wars in the lead!

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
ICCG.. Is it possible? Could the great JIM and fellows finally get a shot at that vile beast that no sane man (Or woman) can tolerate... could the glowy power of the kitty finally enable the ENWorlders to defeat....
BARNEY?

in other news, This nation has also expressed interest in GoT and Babylon 5.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Well I have 8 Star Wars books that have never seen uses...

Star Wars, I like the concept too as it is very intriguing. If it doesn't win I want to know more about what could have been. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Well, that's a tough one as they all sound (and I'm certain they would be) outstanding . . .

My preference would be GoT then Star Wars (followed by Redemption and RE).

Keia

Radiant

First Post
not that I see myelf making the cut anyway but I just had to vote for cyberpunk. It's an addiction. Thenerver there is a chance I must vote for Cyberpunk.
...must vote for Cyberpunk...
*crawls back in his hole*

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Heh heh.

I don't think there has ever been a game quite like ICCG...its a scary story GM's tell their players to get them to behave...

:D

Velenne

Explorer
My first vote goes to Gangs of Texas, of course. :) Those characters were just too well developed to be let go.

Of the new ones, I'm most interested in Redemption. So I call dibs on that!!!

garyh

First Post
I voted for Star Wars. I haven't had a chance to use my new Revised Core Book yet, and every SW game I've ever joined has so far died a painful death. :p

Remove ads