• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kith vs. Orlandu

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Skarnkai said:
I said I was going for it... it isn't wise for me.. but sometimes you have to put the Art of War away..
Ok; I thought you were unsure in your earlier post, so I figured I'd ask since I needed a definite answer.

Judgement incoming; gotta insert the fact of the sudden death and the fighters' new standings first, though, so it could take a bit since I need to find you in the registration first (why didn't you post your stats in the thread, anyway? ;)).

Skarnkai

First Post
I thought I did... hrmm been doign so much...

8-3
Orlandu
Green Belt 1
Signature Styles: Turtle, Sword, and Frog
Dojo Style: Ki-Rin
4 Yen
Chi Strike and Fists of Fury

Darkness

"Since neither fighter said that they've changed their mind about the sudden death, it stands." *sigh* "Very well - let the sudden death commence!" After having watched the moves, the judge eyes both fighters closely for a very long time. At last, he speaks. "It is by a very thin margin that I consider Kith's move to be stronger for reasons of its defense."

"Since this was a sudden death round, not only the round, but also the match go to Kith."

"Orlandu, you have lost to an equally strong opponent, and have brought no dishonor on yourself. You are still strong. You are now a Green Belt 0 with a record of 8-4."

"Kith, well fought - it seems that the gods of war stood by your side this time. You advance to Green Belt 1, with a record of 5-0."
The judge also hands Kith 2 yen from the emperor.

[ooc: Whew! What a tension-filled match... :eek: I think I'll go to GD - or Nutkinland ;) - now to relax a little. ;) See you two later, and good luck to both of you. :)]

Darkness

Skarn, you are better than most here - myself included. :eek: You are one of the top dawgs, so to speak. Okay, you have lost four matches, but you've also won [p]eight[/p]!!! I don't think that there's anyone else here who has even fought that much, much less won eight matches...

Skarnkai

First Post
That's not the problem Dark... I know my luck well... its just like PnP games and YBA... good beginning.. horrid end.. (In D&D for example... I always roll good stats... sickeningly good... then next 10 saves I fail.. generally killing me) (In YBA did a fun quest got pretty good.. now I am the one who falls in every fight...)

Skarnkai

First Post
The Yo-Yo effect is causing my emotions to swing too much... especially with all the long gaps in time.. cliffhangers and the like.. =(. I already gave up on standard matches... since I lose them... now a strat match vs an equal foe.. giving it my all... despite my hand... seeing the victory.. then gone.. you understand I hope

Remove ads