• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kith vs. Orlandu

Phoenix8008

First Post
And of course that's only if they get neutral again. You are in the lead and if you continue to be so, then you'll win. If they get back to all neutral, then that means I'm making a comback.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Both fighters have shown strong attacks, but Kith's defense is better."

Point to Kith. All flags neutral.

The judge acquiesces to the fighters' wish for sudden death.

[ooc: I don't relish the thought of sudden death after so short a three-flag match, but then I'm still new to this and so might give the FAQ's guidelines for match length more merit than they deserve in practice. :p Anyway, it's true that both of your tricks are already spent, and with a nearly-full hand to choose a move from, it's as good a time as any to go for sudden death. May the ancestors guide your hands in choosing your moves...]

[edit: I won't go for sudden death if either of you doesn't want it after all, now that you know how this round turned out. Only fair...]

Last edited:

Darkness

Skarnkai said:
*Ponders* I guess.. I should go for it. But not sure if my moves are truely superior in the world of Darkness...
I don't know, either; I didn't look too closely at the moves I generated this time. :p

edit: Do you think that I'm too inexperienced to judge? I'm giving my best, at least.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
The manta ray fiercely vanquishes the delta; grasps the terror of the heart!

*this move best reflects my feelings =P. Terror of the Heart indeed.. going to take a calming shower now... hopefully I won't have to put a fist through my monitor.. heh*

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I still for the SD if Skarkai is. Assuming he is, here is my SD move:

4. The kama shouts atop the badlands; blocks the thrust of the river!

Pulling her kama out of her belt, Kith shouts a loud 'Ki-yai!' as she attacks the ogre mage with an all or nothing assault! His attacks are powerful and swift like a river, but she blocks them nimbly and avoids the thrust of his strikes!

OOC: Good luck to you Skarnkai. It'll be a match to remember regardless of victory or loss. And if you've changed your mind about SD, then this is just my next attack.

And good luck to you also, Darkness. Thanks for judging this interesting match. :)

Last edited:

Darkness

Skarn: Wonder if Dark is at the.. "let's just flip a denarius" point? Heh

Phoenix: Nah, he's too busy bangin his head into the wall right now to be doing that! :D
LOL! :eek:

Anyway: Skarnkai, I'm still waiting for your answer - does Orlandu acquiesce to Kith's desire for sudden death or not? I must have this answer before I declare who won this round, not after, you know. ;)

Remove ads