• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kith vs. Orlandu

Phoenix8008

First Post
Skarnkai said:
I guess... oh well... there goes the match I guess

There goes the match? Heck we are all tied up again. The only thing that just dissapeared was a quick ending. I guess both of us have some dissapointments in this match now.

Phoenix8008

First Post
5. The hammer quells the knoll; removes the stab of the fell dagger!

Hitting like a hammer, Kith slams Orladu while blocking his attacks as well.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
2. The sword falls below the pond; blocks the gaze of the bamboo!

*flys over Kith and drops his sword hoping to hit her, the blade falls deep into a pond and into the murk below*

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Very strange techniques: There is a sword that falls below a pond, and a hammer that would quell a knoll. And the defenses are unorthodox as well. However, Orlandu's technique, taken as a whole, is more effective, if slightly so."

Two points (round + sig style) to Orlandu. Two flags Orlandu, one flag neutral.

Skarnkai

First Post
Here is the last attack of this hand.

1. The rabbit poetically assaults the delta; grasps the foray of the bamboo!

*moving back to the ground he bits and nibbles at Kith's joints while spouting Sun Tzu (or ogre magi equivalent), his hands grabing any wooden implement she might use to pry him off*

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Skarnkai said:
Whoa *surpised by pleasantly so* Hmm *tries to figure out Darkness's judging style but fails aparently*
ooc: First of all, I look at each move separately. This is, separated from everything else that could distract me - the opponent's move, the conditions, who posted it, the flavor text, the colors (I usually paste the moves into a Word file), the other windows opened in my browser, etc., and let my mind wander. After having done this for both moves, I compare them. And if I don't see a winner after a short while of contemplation, I begin to cry and bash my head against a wall. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads