Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm on holiday for a week and a half, so I'm not sure how often I can respond. I'll try to post when I can.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry for the delay, been a rough week. Trying hard to get caught up today.

I'm on holiday for a week and a half, so I'm not sure how often I can respond. I'll try to post when I can.
No worries. It's been boiling hot here in Edmonton, so I've not felt like doing much of anything other than sitting in front of the fan or going to the mall for the air conditioning. And it looks like it's going to be another hot week. Blech!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The intense heat wave in Edmonton over the last few weeks seems to be over. I've been able to get some real sleep, which has helped with my health. I'll post a reply some time this coming week.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sent Voda Vosa a message on Facebook to see if he still wants to play.

EDIT: He replied back to me to let me know he's been off EN World for a while and likely won't be back for some time. Personal issues he's dealing with. I'll take control of the PC as a background NPC and when possible, I'll have him leave the party. Since Voda Vosa says he might come back at some future point, I'm going to try to keep the character from getting killed.

Or we can simply say that his character disappears for some reason -- a magical portal/effect that whisks Quinn away?

Thoughts?

Hope you'll feel better soon.
Thanks.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm not sure if only Quinn can hear the sword speak at this moment, or if everyone can. That would obviously make a difference for Caerths reaction. :)

Remove ads