Black Flag [Kobold Press] Black Flag Friday

darjr

I crit!
Just went to demiplane and clicked on "what's new".....April, 2022 is the last entry.

Do they update the tools that often :)

Anyone use this yet for anything, or is it largely beta still?

My players and I couldn't make a PC w/o a tool at this point.....(exaggeration, but still).
The character sheet is in beta, I think.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
They have more frequent updates in their forums: Latest News & Announcements. As far as I can tell, the Pathfinder Nexus/space is the most advanced one (I'm personally still waiting for them to get to Vaesen and Forbidden Lands in the Freeleague Nexus, so I haven't really tried it out in practice).
I get that....but really, update your site or delete the page. Just awful business practice that makes one wonder about their attention to detail.....and if you've visited my site, I get the irony of this post, but I'm not a business with multiple employees.....

darjr

I crit!
I've considered spending more time with Shard, as we only play 5e......but I'm so invested in Foundry at this point.....

I understand the cost to the companies, but having to buy licenses for every tool is a bummer if you want to switch tools.
Absolutely get that.

I have hopes that a pdf importer like what Roll20 is working on becomes standard.

Remove ads