TSR Kobold Press Deep Magic Kickstsr

Marc Radle

Legend
After only a few days, we've surpassed $90,000 and 1,560 backers!

Check out the newest update: What is Blood Magic?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/posts/2639707

cf12be01518ad9fff38493b237fce4ae_original.jpg

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
YES!

Infernal Magic baby! (Take that however you want...)

Now, $25k more and we get some more sweet subclasses for Druid and Sorcerer. Let's do THAT. I need ancient druids and noble sorcerers in my games! :p

$40k more and we get some sweet Charm variants. What DM doesn't want to vex their players with THOSE?

Marc Radle

Legend
We crossed a BIG threshold yesterday! $100,000!!!

This unlocked TWO stretch goals:

1. Infernal magic has been unlocked, adding a set of spells and a full subclass with a fiendish bent to the options in Deep Magic!

2. More backer spells! Now we'll be able to add 30 backer spells to the book! All backers can submit a spell for our judges to review for inclusion in the Deep Magic book!

Also, check out the newest Update:
Dragon Magic
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/posts/2639718

c905f56a896fe15f99f15937cd779743_original.jpg.651b6a29a5f5fadbe648e3cb1fc884d6.jpg

BMaC

Adventurer
Love Kobold. Hate that you are unwilling to do European distribution. Edit: given the great success of your KS I suppose you can afford not to worry about Europeans who cannot pay double the price because of shipping.

Fingers crossed it shows up on European amazon.

Marc Radle

Legend
Love Kobold. Hate that you are unwilling to do European distribution. Edit: given the great success of your KS I suppose you can afford not to worry about Europeans who cannot pay double the price because of shipping.

Fingers crossed it shows up on European amazon.

Thank you!

We ARE doing European distribution! We just don't know what the shipping cost will be yet due to Brexit and other uncertainties ...

Per the Kickstarter FAQ:
We know that shipping costs are subject to change, but what's your best guess?
We do have estimates, just know that things change, sometimes sharply. Kobold Press will ship to US backers from our US warehouse, to Canada from a Canadian partner company in Vancouver BC, and to the EU from our German partner company. Shipping estimates will necessarily change after the customs changes from Brexit and from the likely increase in US Postal Service rates on January 1, 2020.

At a guess, though, we're looking at ~$20+ shipping for Canada, ~$25 for European shipping, ~$30+ for the UK post-Brexit (because of the additional customs fees and clearances), and ~$35 for Australia and New Zealand.

Remove ads