• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kobolds, Cutpurses, & Horses!

Paizo's Erik Mona takes a look at three miniatures from the upcoming (November) Rusty Dragon Inn package. This week, that includes the Kobold Devilspeaker, the Cutpurse, and the Riding Horse. Personally, I think the horse is more likely to be let into the in than the dual-wielding cutpurse!

Paizo's Erik Mona takes a look at three miniatures from the upcoming (November) Rusty Dragon Inn package. This week, that includes the Kobold Devilspeaker, the Cutpurse, and the Riding Horse. Personally, I think the horse is more likely to be let into the in than the dual-wielding cutpurse!

20150814-KoboldDevilspeaker_360.jpeg

20150814-Cutpurse_360.jpeg

20150814-RidingHorse_360.jpeg

just off the cuff the kobold looks awesome, thehorse is always useful but... um wtf is that a cutpurse? I had to go back 3 times and read the name it loojs more like a merc then a theif... 2 wapons, and armor??? it's a cool mini, but it missed the mark for a cut purse....

just off the cuff the kobold looks awesome, thehorse is always useful but... um wtf is that a cutpurse? I had to go back 3 times and read the name it loojs more like a merc then a theif... 2 wapons, and armor??? it's a cool mini, but it missed the mark for a cut purse....

He ain't after the purse you keep your coins in, if you catch my drift...

AR

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Computer readings look great but I'm waiting on the real thing before I pull the trigger since the paint job can really mess up a good mini. Odd they included the eyes and eyebrows since those never look real anyway on the mini.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
just off the cuff the kobold looks awesome, the horse is always useful but... um wtf is that a cutpurse? I had to go back 3 times and read the name it looks more like a merc then a thief... 2 weapons, and armor??? it's a cool mini, but it missed the mark for a cut purse....

A cutpurse was an A D & D thief title for a level 3 thief. Take note, a d and d calls them thieves, not rogues.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads