log in or register to remove this ad

 

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [IC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Akos bows to the lady. But the news about legendary monster seems to lower his usual flair and great introductions...but only slightly.

He looks up as he straightens up
"I am indeed Akos, the representative of the Summer Court here in Bluffside. I'm teaching city-dwellers the beauty of life. But I am also a historian, one of the followers of The Great Teachers. And I can prove it immediately. Just give me a moment here"
Arcane: 1d20+13 = [17] + 13 = [30]; Nature: 1d20+11 = [20] +11 = [31]
He turns to the young soldier and gives him his blessing and advice
"You, young man, are lucky to have survived such an ordeal. Do not beat yourself over deaths and events you couldn't prevent or affect. Instead, live each day as it is your last for one day it will be. Go to your comrade family, help them with their grief. Live for him too, keep his memory and honor his sacrifice."

Turning back to the assembled group he offers some extra info on the monster.
 

log in or register to remove this ad


Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC: I've replaced the name Shadblow with Shardgrim.

Big Tim is glad to see Lady Emillienne again, and greets her as warmly as she greeted him.

As Tim listens to Kaleb's story, a frown forms on his face. He is not upset with Kaleb's defeat in battle, but rather, with the idea of this "Shardgrim" thing. The idea of a supernatural predator does not sit well with the big warrior. He is silent as he mulls the concept over in his mind.

Big Tim finally says, "If it truly is a thing of the Shadow, we'll need magic to kill it, probably of the priestly kind. But if it is some Troll lurking about causing trouble, that's dealt with easily enough, by force of blade alone. In any case, I will put my life and limb in harm's way, to see such an evil vanquished."
"While I doubt Kaleb saw one of the Night Goddess's legendary beasts, the creature is likely an invader from outside the city. Maybe it came in through Old City's sewer system," Lady Émilienne considers. "There have been rumors about a monster loose in the district's sewers, but no real evidence existed before now."

"And if it is the Shardgrim?" Custodio asks. "Then what do we do?"

"Pray that Bluffside hasn't been cursed by Nyx," she replies. She looks at Big Tim. "The Bluffside Elite is glad to have you on our side, Tymbeck. Hopefully this 'legend' is just another beast that has been misidentified and can be put down with swords. But if magic is required, hopefully we have enough spellpower among us to handle it. The Elite are already spread thin."

Akos bows to the lady. But the news about legendary monster seems to lower his usual flair and great introductions...but only slightly.

He looks up as he straightens up
"I am indeed Akos, the representative of the Summer Court here in Bluffside. I'm teaching city-dwellers the beauty of life. But I am also a historian, one of the followers of The Great Teachers. And I can prove it immediately. Just give me a moment here"
OOC: Arcane: 1d20+13 = [17] + 13 = [30]; Nature: 1d20+11 = [20] +11 = [31]
"I welcome your wisdom, Teacher," Lady Émilienne says.

Neurotic said:
He turns to the young soldier and gives him his blessing and advice
"You, young man, are lucky to have survived such an ordeal. Do not beat yourself over deaths and events you couldn't prevent or affect. Instead, live each day as it is your last for one day it will be. Go to your comrade family, help them with their grief. Live for him too, keep his memory and honor his sacrifice."
"I'm sure Mathias's family will pay to have him raised, if his spirit is willing. My worry is that he's at peace in the Beyond but that his family will force his soul back by paying for more powerful magicks to be used. His father, Mikkel, likely won't give up Mathias's legacy without a fight. It could get ugly if the city's elite clergy refuse him," Kaleb replies. You sense that by legacy, Kaleb means a continuation of the Caspersen bloodline.

Neurotic said:
Turning back to the assembled group he offers some extra info on the monster.
OOC: Okay, so you rolls are really good. Really, really good. That natural 20 on Knowledge (nature) means you rolled a 41. But first, the Knowledge (arcana) check. Akos knows that the Shardgrim is one of the seventeen Nightshards of Nyx. (Nyx is the Aegean Goddess of Night.) Nyx is a child of Chaos and is the mother of Moros (Doom, Destiny), the Oneiroi (Dreams), the Moirai (Fates), and Thanatos (Death), as well as many other Aegean 'personification' deities; her mate is the Darkness deity known as Erebus. Nyx and her children that I've listed all have a strong connection to magic in one form or another. Nyx has many oracles but most of them exist in the lands east of the Bluffside Region. She is rarely worshiped in Bluffside.

However, the legends of her Nightshards are infamous throughout much of Kanpur's western lands. Each Nightshard of Nyx is believed to be descended directly from her through one of her many children. They are powerful creatures that bend the world around them. A Nightshard descended from Thanatos, for example, would spread death in its wake; nature would wither and there would be a constant pall of death for miles around its lair. On the other hand, a Nightshard descended from Philotes (goddess personifying affection, friendship, and sex) would be a boon for any community, up to a certain point.

Note, however, that each of the Nightshard beasts is touched by the power of Nyx herself. They are considered favored creatures by her and killing one would be seen as an assault on her and her followers. (Cults of Sleep and Death dedicated to her are common the Aegean lands but rare in the Western Lands.)

The Nightshard known as the Shardgrim is one of the lesser known beasts that she favors and it is a bit of a mystery. No one knows which of Nyx children it is descended from but the most likely culprits are Geras (Old Age), Eris (Strife), or one of the Hesperides. (If the creature that Kaleb encountered was the Shardgrim, he is very lucky to be alive.) If the creature's legacy is Geras, it is very old and likely very powerful. If it's legacy is Eris, it could explain why Bluffside is undergoing tons of strife. And if the creature's legacy is one of the Daughters of the Evening, it is likely more benign (but still steeped in shadow) and could be connected to the Fey in some way.

Akos doubts that such a creature could live in the Gardens and not attract a multitude of adventurers seeking to slay it or worshipers of Nyx or her children determined to protect and nurture it. As far as he knows, there aren't any Nyx zealots in the Temple District. More than likely Kaleb latched on to the legend in his mind when confronted by the monster.

If the Shardgrim did once live in the region (or does still), it is very unlikely it lives in an urban city. Akos knows of several rumored legendary beasts of nature that live in the deepest parts of the Coldwind Forest -- the Boar of Black Tusks, the Great Grey Elk, and the Red Shadow in the Sun. The Shardgrim could be one of these creatures or something from a previous age.

From Kaleb's description, he more likely encountered a large plant monster or degenerate troll/ogre covered in moss. And since the creature attacked in the dead of night, its shadow form might have been a trick of the night. Or Nyx. :devilish:

Tuck looks blank, blinking twice. Apparently the kobold has never heard about the monster before, or never took it seriously.

Tuck watches as the Loremaster muses internally over the creature's identity.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Akos enters his ex-cathedra mode and teaches.
"So, the creature might but probably isn't one of the Children of the Night. There are signs that fit, but are easily replicated and it is hard to pinpoint any particular event to such an entity. If it is one, attacking or worse, killing it, might provoke The Lady of the Night. So that leaves discovery and negotiation. I would definitely advise against any rush actions in this case. Worse, Shardgrim isn't one of the known children. We don't even know who its progenitor is. There are several options, with third being preferable even if that means it could be connected to The Winter Court or at least influenced by it.
Geras (Old Age), Eris (Strife), or one of the Hesperides.

If the creature that Kaleb encountered was the Shardgrim, he is very lucky to be alive. If the creature's legacy is Geras, it is very old and likely very powerful. It would explain the feeling of age of Sylemis.

If it's legacy is Eris, it could explain why Bluffside is undergoing tons of strife.

And if the creature's legacy is one of the Daughters of the Evening, it is likely more benign, but still steeped in shadow.

If we assume we're not important enough to house such an entity, we could entertain the notion that my humble teachings attracted attention of the Winter Court and that some dark fey hides among us. It could easily be mistaken for shadow creatures. That would explain the problems centered on the Garden too.

In the hypotetical situtation that I'm not important enough to be targeted or at least observed by some such, there are always base explanations of various underground monster wondering in from surrounding area. We can explore that option in the morning once I prepare the spells to better suit this detective work.

If you, lady, know someone who can cast legend lore, we know of the battle area that would definitely fit for such a divination and that would rule out the involvement of at least one part of the aforementionted creatures.

Since the simplest explanations are usually true, lets hope it is just a common monster. I will prepare Augury in the morning."


He finishes with slight bow toward the lady and awaits questions - there are always some even if he takes pains to explain everything. He could do with some accolades, but that would be too much to expect since his knowledge is what brought him here. It is expected. It is his job (he shudders internally).
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Yes, Tuck, without seeing it or at least having reliable witness...there are any number of things that could fit the description, including mere mortals with shadow connections such as some warlocks, ninjas, shadow dancers, shadar-kai and countless others. There are limits to conclusions one can draw from limited data."

Akos doesn't seem offended by the kobolds comment.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
The small reptilian nods, relieved that Akos does not rebuke him.

"Yes, yes, we must find answers to those questions. Do you think it's related to our objective here? Seems unlikely to be a coincidence."
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Big Tim nods, adding, "Tuck is right. I know very little of foul beasts and dark magicks, but we need to figure out what we're dealing with here. And we need to do it quickly. And it is MOST CERTAINLY related to our objective; I doubt very seriously that it's a coincidence."

Big Tim smiles at Tuck, nodding again in agreement.
 

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Akos enters his ex-cathedra mode and teaches.
"So, the creature might but probably isn't one of the Children of the Night. There are signs that fit, but are easily replicated and it is hard to pinpoint any particular event to such an entity. If it is one, attacking or worse, killing it, might provoke The Lady of the Night. So that leaves discovery and negotiation. I would definitely advise against any rush actions in this case. Worse, Shardgrim isn't one of the known children. We don't even know who its progenitor is. There are several options, with third being preferable even if that means it could be connected to The Winter Court or at least influenced by it... Geras (Old Age), Eris (Strife), or one of the Hesperides.

If the creature that Kaleb encountered was the Shardgrim, he is very lucky to be alive. If the creature's legacy is Geras, it is very old and likely very powerful. It would explain the feeling of age of Sylemis.

If it's legacy is Eris, it could explain why Bluffside is undergoing tons of strife.

And if the creature's legacy is one of the Daughters of the Evening, it is likely more benign, but still steeped in shadow.
"Let us hope it is no worse than a troll," Custodio interjects. Lady Émilienne motions for the Elite to wait and let Akos finish.

Neurotic said:
If we assume we're not important enough to house such an entity, we could entertain the notion that my humble teachings attracted attention of the Winter Court and that some dark fey hides among us. It could easily be mistaken for shadow creatures. That would explain the problems centered on the Garden too.

In the hypothetical situation that I'm not important enough to be targeted or at least observed by some such, there are always base explanations of various underground monster wondering in from surrounding area. We can explore that option in the morning once I prepare the spells to better suit this detective work.

If you, lady, know someone who can cast legend lore, we know of the battle area that would definitely fit for such a divination and that would rule out the involvement of at least one part of the aforementioned creatures.

Since the simplest explanations are usually true, lets hope it is just a common monster. I will prepare Augury in the morning."

He finishes with slight bow toward the lady and awaits questions -- there are always some even if he takes pains to explain everything. He could do with some accolades, but that would be too much to expect since his knowledge is what brought him here. It is expected. It is his job (he shudders internally).
Tuck stares at Akos.

"So... you don't know what it is, either?" the kobold says a bit more harshly than intended.
Lady Émilienne hides a smirk behind her hand.

"Yes, Tuck, without seeing it or at least having reliable witness...there are any number of things that could fit the description, including mere mortals with shadow connections such as some warlocks, ninjas, shadow dancers, shadar-kai and countless others. There are limits to conclusions one can draw from limited data."

Akos doesn't seem offended by the kobolds comment.
"All I can tell you for certain is that is a was big and seemed to be cloaked in shadow," Kaleb notes. "It was tall. Too tall to be human-sized." He motions to Big Tim. "Whatever I saw was as taller than him."

"It sounds like we're dealing with something mortal that has moved into the Gardens. I doubt it is one of Nyx's descendants," Lady Émilienne says. "As for someone who can cast legend lore, I can think of one obvious person, Jamtulon Staciaenial. He's a retired adventurer who runs The Bard's Tale in the Coach & Six Market down in the Undercity."

"I'd advise not going down there," Custodio says. "It is a dangerous place even if you're a dockworker, sewer cleaner, or steam gnome."

"Yes, it can be a tense place, but the people who live down there aren't all villains," the old guard named Detch snaps at Custodio. "Do not presume, young man."

"I speak based on my experiences, sir."

"Yes, yes," Lady Émilienne says with an emphatic eye-roll. "It isn't for the faint of heart, but The Bard's Tale is one of the best places to find bards and if Jamtulon can't cast it himself, I'm sure he knows someone who can. But... there is another option."

"Who?" Custodio asks.

"Finus Lomusin."

"Oh."

"There's nothing wrong with Finus."

"No, but I doubt the Sectarian Guard will just let us wander into the Wizard District and onto the grounds of the Academy."

"I can go to see him and you can go to see Jamtulon at the Tale."

"Is there anyone else?" the Elite guard asks.

"Not that I know of," she replies. She looks at Detch and he shakes his head.

"No, I've never learned that spell. It's not martial enough for me."

She nods.

The small reptilian nods, relieved that Akos does not rebuke him.

"Yes, yes, we must find answers to those questions. Do you think it's related to our objective here? Seems unlikely to be a coincidence."
Big Tim nods, adding, "Tuck is right. I know very little of foul beasts and dark magicks, but we need to figure out what we're dealing with here. And we need to do it quickly. And it is MOST CERTAINLY related to our objective; I doubt very seriously that it's a coincidence."

Big Tim smiles at Tuck, nodding again in agreement.
"I agree," Lady Émilienne says. "I doubt this is unrelated to the Renegade. If it is something mundane, he might have released it into the Gardens as a distraction. If it is not, the beast might have been attracted to the Gardens by that damn portal."

"I wouldn't doubt it if 'Waldo' did release it," Custodio adds. "He's crazy enough to do it." He looks at Akos and the others. "I'll go with you to see this Jamtulon fellow. We should leave getting in to see Finus to Lady Émilienne."

"Aye," Detch agrees. "And you young Kaleb are now on leave. Go home and get some rest. I will have the Lord Commander send someone to take your post while you gain your strength back."

"Yes sir," the young guard says. He tries to stand but cannot push himself upright. "I might need some help."

Detch looks at the group, "Can you take him? His home is in Old City. On the other side of the Palace complex near the Museum of Sem La Vah. I can get someone else if you're in a hurry."

"I- I can wait."
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Big Tim offers, "I know nothing of Wizard matters, and have no desire to walk into a seedy tavern and talk to bards, either. I will take him. It makes sense; I have the strength to easily support him, and if he gets too tired, I can even carry him without breaking a sweat. Mine is the task of service. And this task is best suited to me."

Tim then stands straight, at attention, as if waiting for Lady Émilienne to command him.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Bards are the glue of the society. They keep remote villages informed, return their events and stories to the centers of the civilization and they are able to talk with crowds and keep their virtue and walk with kings - yet don't lose the common touch. I will gladly go to meet a bard so successful that he is able to keep his tavern here a haven for the dangerous element of the society and prosper."
Akos seems quite eager to go slumming. For him, apparently, new crowds are a good thing.

OOC:
Detch: No, I've never learned that spell. It's not marital enough for me."
He is dedicated husband and everything he learns must be in support of the marriage :p
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
As an afterthought, Big Tim suggests that, if a rickshaw was available, Kaleb could be helped into it, and Tim would pull it himself, which would allow them to make good time; it would also make Kaleb more comfortable during the trip.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Tuck appears restless.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go see this Finus Lomusin!"

OOC: As an urban ranger, has Tuck ever met or heard of this guy?
 


Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Big Tim offers, "I know nothing of Wizard matters, and have no desire to walk into a seedy tavern and talk to bards, either. I will take him. It makes sense; I have the strength to easily support him, and if he gets too tired, I can even carry him without breaking a sweat. Mine is the task of service. And this task is best suited to me."

Tim then stands straight, at attention, as if waiting for Lady Émilienne to command him.
"I thank you, sir," Kaleb says meekly. "I will try to not be a burden to you along the way."

Lady Émilienne nods her thanks to Big Tim.

"Bards are the glue of the society. They keep remote villages informed, return their events and stories to the centers of the civilization and they are able to talk with crowds and keep their virtue and walk with kings - yet don't lose the common touch. I will gladly go to meet a bard so successful that he is able to keep his tavern here a haven for the dangerous element of the society and prosper."
Akos seems quite eager to go slumming. For him, apparently, new crowds are a good thing.
"Jamtulon is definitely gluey," Lady Émilienne notes with a grin. She notes the look on Akos face. "Oh no, don't get me wrong. He's a good man but sometimes he can't help himself. So, don't tempt his ignoble moods."

Custodio shakes his head in disgust.

Neurotic said:
OOC: Detch: No, I've never learned that spell. It's not marital enough for me."
He is dedicated husband and everything he learns must be in support of the marriage :p
OOC: :ROFLMAO:

As an afterthought, Big Tim suggests that, if a rickshaw was available, Kaleb could be helped into it, and Tim would pull it himself, which would allow them to make good time; it would also make Kaleb more comfortable during the trip.
"There aren't any rickshaw services in Old City. I'm sure I could order up a litter from one of the lesser noble families. But I doubt we'd find anyone who who matches your size who could handle the other end," Lady Émilienne says.

"I'd rather not arrive home in a litter," Kaleb insists. "My father would be, well, amused or maybe even annoyed at such a show."

"They could roll you home in a cart or 'barrow. I'm sure one of the merchants in the Sublime Bazaar could be persuaded to lend one to the guard," Detch suggests. The old guard dig out his pouch and pulls out a dozen silver pieces. "Here lad, this might grease one of them."

(Lady Émilienne leaves to get an audience with the headmaster of the Academy of Arcane Arts.)

The young guard takes the coins, reluctantly, and lets Tim carry him to the bazaar. Custodio goes with Tim, mainly out of habit. It takes 20 minutes to find a merchant willing to lend a cart, but only as long as the trio agrees to buy an old donkey for 5 silver that's seen better days. The merchant, an oily man named Johan Bischoptree, seems determined to put the animal out of his sight.

"You can have the old beast pull the cart," the merchant says to Tim. "Save your sword arm for takes that matter, eh?"

"Why don't you donate him to one of the local orphanages?" Custodio asks insistently.

"I'm not running a bloody charity," the trader spits on the ground. "If you want the use of my cart, you're going to take the animal. Give 'em away if you don't have use for the ol' beastie. I don't care. I'm just tired of feeding it, and I just can't kill it and leave its corpse in the street, now can I?"

----

Tuck appears restless.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go see this Finus Lomusin!"
While Big Tim helps Kaleb get to his home on the other side of Old City, Tuck and Akos hurry ahead with Relgar in tow to meet with the bard, Jamtulon Staciaenial. Tuck knows the way out of the district. They have to enter New City and take one of the gnomish steam elevators down from Falcon Square. With all the troubles that have occurred in New City, it takes a bit of time to get access to the district and then an escort to the Way Down as many of the locals call it.

While the streets of New City were sparse, the stone corridors and carved out caves of Undercity are packed with races of all kinds. There is a place for anyone in the Undercity and the smell can be overwhelming to newcomers. It takes more than an hour to make your way out of the Cavern Harbor (where the steam elevator spat you out in the throng) to the short but wide tunnel that leads to the Coach & Six. Then it's a push to get through the market to the eastern end where The Bard's Tale sits.

Once there, both Tuck and Akos are happy to sit down at one of the tables sitting just outside the small cave that is the shadowy interior of The Tale. A young lad who hums quietly to himself, as he clears away the plates from a nearby table, points at Tuck and makes a gesture as if to silently say, 'the usual?'"

JustinCase said:
OOC: As an urban ranger, has Tuck ever met or heard of this guy?
OOC: Oh, Tuck has definitely heard of Jamtulon, or Jam to his friends. He's infamous, even for a bard. Before he opened The Bard's Tale, he was an adventurer by trade. His open-air café sits at the far eastern end of the Coach & Six Market. The interior of The Tale is a small cave with half a dozen tables and chairs sitting outside it. While the food is good fare, for the Undercity, most come to Jam's bar for the coffee and the entertainment.

While The Tale isn't a go-to place for the kobolds living in the Undercity, Tuck has found himself sitting there on occasion, talking to locals and listening to the young beatniks. Jamtulon doesn't like to talk about how his adventuring career came to an end, but it is whispered he encountered something horrible in the Underearth with a group of old friends.

FYI, I'm assuming you meant to say you were going to go see the bard, not the headmaster. The headmaster is Finus.
 
Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Tuck nods at the lad, and motioning for himself and Akos he adds, "Two, please. D'you know if Jam is around?"

OOC: My bad, indeed I meant the bard. Thanks for picking up on that.

The kobold just ordered two coffees. Never imagined such a thing would happen in a D&D game, but there you go. :)
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Once they are out of earshot of the greasy merchant, Tim whispers the following to Custodio:

Tim whispers, "After the beast serves its purpose, we shall indeed do as you suggested. I think the children would love having it for a pet. I can also leave behind a small amount, perhaps 2 platinum pieces, to help pay for the animal's care and shelter for the first few months. What say you to this idea?"
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Akos sits tentatively on the dirty bench. Frowning, he looks around, noting patrons and their clothing, noting shabby interior...
"How can a bard live like this? Where is the flair? Where are the lives of the mighty? What importance could these wretches hold that is worth his time?"
While he can talk about and to common crowds, while he can probably talk or intimidate his way out of trouble, Akos is still too much fey, appreciating finer points of life and everything it can offer. This...tavern...barely can support necessities.
 

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meanwhile...
Breva feels like he'd been waiting forever for Sir Silvon Silas. Of course, it is the right of the Commander of the Castle of Purification to keep people waiting. He is the epitome of the tenets of the Purifier. Still, Breva is on the edge of being annoyed. Perhaps it is a test. Or perhaps Sir Silvon is as busy as Breva has heard since the young paladin of the Purifier has arrived in Bluffside. Sir Silvon is considered to to be a saint by many in the faith and he has the respect of his peers and his foes. Breva has heard that Sir Silvon considers it his mission to help the poor and downtrodden of Bluffside. The man is all about charity and spreading hope among those with none.

Breva stands in the Great Hall of the Castle and admires the workmanship, which isn't gaudy. The walls and towers outside the temple are painted a brilliant white and the interior is just as clean. In a huge city like Bluffside, it is quite an accomplishment of order. The skies above the city would be choked by the vapors of the gnomish steam elevators and the pollution of the constant mining if it wasn't for the fact that Bluffside sits on a great cliff and that is it constantly lashed by winds and rain from the sea. Still, how the Order keeps the outer walls white has to be more than hard work. A cleaning orison, perhaps.

Breva stands and stares as the statue of the Purifier that sits in the center of the Great Hall. It is, too, tastefully done. It portrays the Cleaning Light somberly but without malice or woe. The statue is carved out of simple stone and Breva is certain it is dwarven work. Behind him, the doors to the hall finally open and a cadre of armored paladins enters ahead of Sir Silvon. There are a dozen paladins of various ages who walk two by two. As the approach Breva, they split and encircle the statue without nary a glance towards the young paladin. Sir Silvon walks right up to Breva speaks without ceremony.

"I am sorry you have been waiting for me for so long, young squire. I have been arguing with The Five for days about the conditions in New City. The time for martial law in that district has long passed and I am tired of their excuses. The Order of the Purifier will not stand for such flouting of the city's law, and I have told them what will happen if the decree is not lifted immediately. The conditions in that district is causing considerable suffering both there and in the Undercity. It could be chaos."

He sighs.

"Ah, but you are not here to discuss politics. I believe you have something for me?" Sir Silvon waits for you to speak.
 

Scotley

Adventurer
Breva self-consciously straightens his cloak and comes to attention before Sir Silvon. He reaches into a pouch and produces his letter of introduction. "Sir, the head of my order prepared this letter of introduction for you. Breva Sciarra late of the siege at Redfrost at your service. If there is anything I can do to help with the situation in the New City you have but to ask."

He stands ridged as Sir Silvon reads the letter though his eyes wander to examine the other paladins in the room hoping that he compares well.
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top