L1: Strange Doings (Erekose13 Judging)

JonnyFive

First Post
"HOLD ON, I"M NOT DONE YET!" Razin yells back as he procedes to shovel down what is left of his meal. After washing it down with a drink, he'll look to the farmer "So do you have a cart or something? personaly i dont mind walking, but the others might. right guys?"

corcio

First Post
"SURE THING." Manon shouts back, and turning back to the bar sips at his wine in thought.

ooc- today ill be posting regularly for the next 10 hours likely. but after that i wont be able to post for the next 2 days ...well i will show back up on sunday afternoon. so around noon time on sunday for you guys in the states. im sorry but this will happen once a month because i leave the area. so i guess razin just put me on autopilot i suppose. or however that works....ill catch up some how.

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
With his new silvered short sword in hand, Manon paces patiently across the room waiting for the farmer to lead the way back to the site of the attack. "I suggest we get going. How are we to get there sir, just a walk or do you have a speedier way?" Manon asks eager to get moving.

ooc- yup im just waiting for rich to lead the way and take over the story telling i suppose.
and ill jsut react accordingly. like i said today will be my last post for a while so just use me accordingly.

LiquidBlue

First Post
I really appreciate this, Rich says as he leads you out of the Red Dragon Inn. As he and the group exits, Joe stops him and gives a reassuraing clap on the shoulder.

You walk with Rich to the group of farms. At a leisurely pace you can arrive in about 2 hours.

OOC: What does the group want to do first? Do you want to visit the place the cow was savaged? Do you want to go to the place Richard Tey was found? Do you want to talk to the other farmers and their families? Check in on Richard Tey? Perhaps you have some other plan.

Corcio, thanks for the heads up. Your absence should not be a problem.

These farms are just outside Orussus, so it is a simple matter to return to the city for any reason. Ofcourse, the farmers are willing to give you food and board while you are completing your mission.

JonnyFive

First Post
"I think we should start with the cow, then peak with richard tey, and then go from there. just my thoughts though, guys?" Razin willl comment

corcio

First Post
"I agree for the most part, lets inspect the cow first and then go to the place were they found Tey, after that we can see if Tay has regained consciousness and ask him any questions we can think of!" Manon says. "I think we should hurry and investigate the area fully for clues. otherwise the wind or wild animals may disrupt them further than time already has.".

ooc- think you can give us a rough drawing of what the farm areas look like....just for future reference?

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Listening to Ximix speak, Manon cant help but wonder what sort of situations the elf has previously encountered. "What the blazing hell elf, we are going to investigate some simple nuisance on a farm. I dont think we will be needing battle orders to fight demons here and there. However, if it should come to pass that we are faced with...unpleasantries... I myself find that sneaking up on a foe unexpected is the fastest way to end a fight. So personally i have no problem about stabbing someone when they arent looking, its theyre own fault for not being more cautious. But if openly confronted i suppose im not a bad shot with my little crossbow here and i think i am capable of handling a sword well enough." manon states confidently.

OK this is my last post for the night. try not to get too far ahead of me guys...lol
but yeah im built for stealth and sneak attacking.. ok peace out guys

Remove ads