• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L1: Strange Doings (Erekose13 Judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 3]

Jallembo nocks an arrow and keeps an eye on both the corridor and the room. He delays until ready to fire.

Garrit moves a step closer to the cowering little undead and swings and hits with a very aimed blow redeeming himself for last round.

Manon steps up into the coffin in front of the one that Garrit is attacking and hits for another nice attack.

Ximix remains at the top because stepping into the room would bring him within 10ft before he is able to move into the corner. This way he is able to support Jallembo should anything approach from down the hall anyways.

The two creatures cower where they are at the heads of their coffins as far away in the room as they can go.

Razin swings and hits too. Salt cakes his blade as the one little undead they have all been attacking falls down. It crumbles into a small pile of cracked salt.

[sblock=ooc]Wow max damage from Garrit and Manon. Currently the one in the bottom left corner is left and Razin is next to it. Garrit and Manon will have to move around to get at it.

Damage Recap:
Jallembo 5/5 - 1 Con
Garrit 19/19 - 1 Con - 4 Non-lethal
Ximix 7/7 - 1 Con
Razin 11/11 - 1 Con - 4 Non-lethal
Manon 7/7 - 2 Con
hp current/max have been adjusted due to the con damage.[/sblock]

corcio

First Post
manon cannot comprehend the sheer horror of the cretures he is facing and loses his last grip on sanity. screaming wildly he attacks everyone around him

sneak attacking ximix he hits him dealing fatal damage
the blow to the side forces the elf to collapse gasping on the floor. in his death throes he curses manon, then dies.

manon still blinded by insanity lunges at garrit the paladin

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1077082

JonnyFive

First Post
"Ya know Ximix, it aint much fun... if...." Razin will trail off as he watches in horror as manon cuts down his own companion. "Manon... stop... i dont want to hurt you..." Razin comments weakly as he brings his sword in to bear on manon, clearly reluctant to strike one he would call friend.

[sblock=ooc]Sooo.... when did the rogue go crazy again? ready against manon vs another hostile action towards the party. also would you like us to roll for hit/damage or would you preffer to do it yourself?[/sblock]

Ximix

First Post
Ok, where to start. If Manon is frenzied he would never get a sneak attack as he:
#1 Is not in control, therefore lacks the ability to make precise strikes.
#2 Has to cross the room from where he is attacking the desicators with Garrit.
#3 Would be attacking Ximix from the front, and given his obvious mental state, Ximix would not be standing there defenseless and clueless.

So, unless the DM is going to allow this bending of rules, physics, and common sense, you need to repost completely.

corcio said:
manon cannot comprehend the sheer horror of the cretures he is facing and loses his last grip on sanity. screaming wildly he attacks everyone around him

sneak attacking ximix he hits him dealing fatal damage

the blow to the side forces the elf to collapse gasping on the floor. in his death throes he curses manon, then dies.
OOC: Even if this Did happen, since you were so kind as to provide rolls for this nonsense, Ximix takes 4 damage out of 7, and since it's not enough to kill him, he patently refuses your order for him to die.
As it is not in Ximix's nature to utter a curse without full effect, that doesn't happen either.***

[sblock= ***if this is not the Worst "joke" I've ever seen by one player on their group, then this applies: ]The last time I checked this was ROLE Playing. In the odd instance that a player should fail to post in a given time, the DM, not a random player, may NPC that player character. I've Never seen someone else decide they are going to kill a fellow PC, and then Choose the other PC's RESPONSE! If this is, in fact, the worst joke I've ever seen, please Corcio, don't try again.[/sblock]

[sblock=If Manon instead attacks the adjacent Garrit: ]
corcio said:
manon still blinded by insanity lunges at garrit the paladin

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1077082

Ximix watches the events play out for scarce seconds before reacting. "Kalina" Ximix commands, as soon as Manon turns towards the priest. "He's possessed!?" The Elf states, though his statement ends with more confusion than conviction.
(Ranged Touch = 16, casting Light orison at Manon's eyes. Link in spell name)
OOC:With any luck Manon will be blinded literally and we can bring him down before further harm is done./OOC[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I'm not sure what you mean by this corcio. I notice that you've done the same thing in the Inn, claiming to have killed Joe. I'd like to hear what you intended with this, but until then we will continue as if this has not happened. All of Ximix's points are valid (including the warning).

Please everyone, continue the battle. Without further input from corcio, Manon will continue to attack the undead.

Amaury

First Post
R4

Jallembo continues his observation of both the battle scene and the corridor.. He is tempted to have a shot at the surviving creature but the angle is not very good and he would risk hurting one of his companions.

[sblock=OOC]Either Corcio is not happy with the game or something, or a friend of his has temporaly taken control of his PC and done this... :\ [/sblock]

JonnyFive

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Not exactly what i'd calla friend. if he snaps out of his little tantrum, razin will swing on the creature, if not.....[/sblock]

Remove ads