• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

Son of Meepo

First Post
Each credit is equal to a month of time gold and xp, so 6 credits per level.

Looks like you'd need 9 credits to get to level 8.

That being said, it's probably only fair to see who is already level 8+ and looking for adventure. If there are too many for this adventure, you can always get a spot in mine. Level 6 is perfect.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Based on recent responses, here is what we have for potential PCs.

Son of Meepo's Adventure (5-7)
Neurotic Sorcerer 6
MetaVoid Monk 7
Mewness Kobold Avenger|Battlemind 7
Dekana Elf Mage ~5
jbear Swordmage|Wizard 7
pathfinderq1 Ardent|Bard 7

Neurotic's Adventure (8-10)
Metavoid Invoker 9
Stonegod Executioner 8
Voda Vosa Mage 8
Son of Meepo Artificer|Warlord 8

Unsure...
Ignatz Barbarian 6+

I have 19 credits. I could give 9 to Ignatz to level to 8. I'd like to use 3 on Dina to level to 9, which leaves 7 more that I could give away some of to one of the other level 7 PCs to level them to 8 (probably one of the 2 defenders).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Based on the numbers in the groups, I'd say Ignatz needs to be in my adventure since we have 4 and son of meepo would have 7...better to have 5 and 6...unless sleepers awaken...

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'm running a published adventure which is written for a party of 5, so I'd prefer that to a party of 6, which is why I offered to bump one of the level 7 to level 8 unless you have an issue running for 6.

Remove ads